Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Cheating!!!!!!!!

There are no such cheats for T11...

When you try to get cheat for T11, you'll have to face surveys which when completed, nothing happens...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    No one spends?
    I know one of my friends, whose family are really rich, spent money to buy 11 Scout players, upgrade his stadium to 45 thousand seats, and train many of his players to get another position.
    This is the fact, some of the players spend their money on this game. It's up to you if you want to believe it or not.
    Do u think that there are players cheating? OK, prove it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    They are called TOKEN BUYERS...

I've got 8* and 9* players in my team.
    He knows they are token buyers. That is obvious.

He is pointing out that people are spending hundreds, if not thousands on this game. Let me repeat that so it sinks in...

He is pointing out that people are spending hundreds, if not thousands on this game

I dont believe that someone will spend $1000 in a month on this game. Seriously. They have to be using the cheat to get tokens. It is possible. I wont do it, because for me, I prefer a level playing field, but I can see others do it just because they are that type of mentality...and I would hate to play against them in a real game without cheating because I would seriously kick their ass. That would only be fun for a bit...ah hell, it would be fun all the time to see them lose honestly.

Personally, token buyer are cheating!! come on, pls be a good manager. There're no pleasure if you win every match or unbeaten on league

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by _hAsya_ View Post
    Personally, token buyer are cheating!! come on, pls be a good manager. There're no pleasure if you win every match or unbeaten on league
    you should be more specific: There is no pleasure if you win every match or unbeaten in league if you dont earn it through fair play.

Buying tokens and creating a galacticos team is a sign that you dont have the skill and/or wits to win against players who only have skill and/or wits. Tokens = crutches = without them they cannot walk, so to speak.

Have a Tommy token buyer start to play without tokens and you will see their team start to lose in a season or two as they cannot continue the upkeep of their players and as a result, they will not get the results they are used to. If they are saavy, and know how to play, then they should be able to adapt to playing without tokens. They wont like it, but hey, thats life as a regular manager.
    shwanko07 likes this.

There are not cheaters...

Several famous teams on this forum like July, also buy tokens to reach that success. Those guys who managed to get perfect season also buy tokens too...
    Kaushik Murmu likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    There are not cheaters...

Several famous teams on this forum like July, also buy tokens to reach that success. Those guys who managed to get perfect season also buy tokens too...
    You buy trophies! let i see, you without money to buy token.
    YOU PIESS !!

You buy trophies! let i see, you without money to buy token.
    It's not buying trophies!

In my league, SCTA FC is a token buyer, and guess what? He's 3rd in my league, with non-token buyer just ahead of him.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Gillies View Post
    You're trying to tell me people have spent a couple thousand of their hard earned ....... or stolen money......on Top Eleven!!! Clown's....

I've spent about £20 on the game and bought a couple decent players....But the costs of getting the top level stadiums, training grounds and other amenities is just too much to believe.
    there are some who did really paid thousands
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    He knows they are token buyers. That is obvious.

He is pointing out that people are spending hundreds, if not thousands on this game. Let me repeat that so it sinks in...

He is pointing out that people are spending hundreds, if not thousands on this game

I dont believe that someone will spend $1000 in a month on this game. Seriously. They have to be using the cheat to get tokens. It is possible. I wont do it, because for me, I prefer a level playing field, but I can see others do it just because they are that type of mentality...and I would hate to play against them in a real game without cheating because I would seriously kick their ass. That would only be fun for a bit...ah hell, it would be fun all the time to see them lose honestly.
    is not possible to cheat ??!!
    Last edited by shwanko07; 06-17-2013 at 03:14 PM.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast