Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bermudo

Thread: fun little project: secondary account

Apprentice

fun little project: secondary account

I know that many other players have secondary accounts (for friendlies or just for non-token competition) and ive got one too, mainly for friendlies so I dont have to annoy other players. This team has a goal, and its working on it:

-to reach the lowest quality level possible with a legal team.

It will take a while since the only 2* players you can actually get are the free youth players, but since theyre young, its possible to accumulate a bunch of them. I also buy players from the transfer list at the moment, just got a bid on a 19yo 10 quality player running . No players above 10, unfortunately the players retire quickly so I have to sign players every season to fill the gaps.

Im building up facilities so I can get youths more quickly, and i probably got the biggest stadium/facilities in my league (still losing, though, I dont watch the matches, just update the contracts and build up facilities... actually I had 2 wins last league).

Maybe ill unload all the saved up tokens one day to upset the cup and have a small trophy cabinet... might be fun (this season Ill just get kicked out by a robot)
    July Fourth likes this.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

BUILD all the stadium upgrades and get the WORLD ARENA in L1.... that would take a while

Another thing I must point out, yesterday my youth academy produced a 1*89 player, If this happened in L1, then the player would only have 4 Quality.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-02-2013 at 09:09 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*