Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lost to a team who played without defender....

Catalin i am not talking about the fact to lose from a much weaker team. This can happen to real football also. Real Madrid or Man Und can lose in real life from lower divisions teams when playing for the cup. It's once in 100 times but it can happen. What can't happen is the weak team to dominate or to be equal. That's the problem with top eleven. Have you seen the statistics above? Both teams were equal. Do you find this normal when one team played with no defence?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    Catalin i am not talking about the fact to lose from a much weaker team. This can happen to real football also. Real Madrid or Man Und can lose in real life from lower divisions teams when playing for the cup. It's once in 100 times but it can happen. What can't happen is the weak team to dominate or to be equal. That's the problem with top eleven. Have you seen the statistics above? Both teams were equal. Do you find this normal when one team played with no defence?
    Like I said, I played with no defenders too but its clear :P computer just don't let you to win, ofc they should fix it.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

This is got to be a bug in this game, thats why my play illegal formation = forfeit suggestion stands.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yes you are right, it team don't have at least 3 defenders, 3 midfielders (ml/mc/mr/aml/amc/amr) and 1 striker, get should not start.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

As a friend told me the formation don`t really counts in this game ...

I think you two are being too harsh, maybe just make the effects of playing an illegal formation bigger. Playing a match can only be good for the team, you get skill points and packages, your players get more goals and assists in their stats, for those who monitor these things. Condition can be controlled by a decent manager, the only problem would be injuries, but an injury isn't so bad if it's to one of your reserves, and if the effect is made bigger, I think all managers would play their reserves against a team playing an illegal formation.

I don't see why a team should forfeit a match if they play with an unbalanced formation. In real life football, a match is only forfeited if the side cannot come up with just 10 players, I think. Teams used to play with 2 defenders, and nowadays, teams play with no strikers.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

the worst think you can ever see in this game is how to see during a match how a 40 quality player being blocked by a defender 20 quality over and over again...

Banned
    Go see my first game in league against similar quality team.
    I get red card on Soft tackling and the guy scores 2 goals in the same minute I got the red card.
    How is that possible?
    Than 20- minutes later he gets yellow card and he scores in the same minute... Maybe my ST shot at my goal instead of his.
    Red cards in two games on Soft tackling and last one with penalty.

NICE UPDATE NORDEUS - and we spend money for new Scout players.

Banned
    Like I said in other threads. This game is very basic. It does not care for your tactics. It only cares for the attributes of your players. If you really think tactics make a difference, your wrong. Its not that clever. If you want a real manager game, go buy Football manager on the PC. Its well worth it, and the money you spend on here, on your "tokens", you can spend on a proper game that is not interested in eating all of your money.

This idea of the game is brilliant, I was very excited. Untill you play this game for awhile, you will notice, you need alot of tokens to play. Especially the transfer market system. Is it worth it? to spend your money on tokens, not for me. not for a bad game like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12