Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: mugged off with tokens!

  1. #11
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay Jonnyb View Post
    ive heard of these hacks, just wonder if i was fucked over nark???? properly a hack by nordeus to proper rinse people? who knows
    My whole point was that way so many of you people immediately think of hacks, cheating, AI bidding robots and Nordeus intentionally screwing you.

    Yes, Nordeus have made the game in a way that it forces you to spend as much tokens (and therefore money, if you are willing to pay) as possible. But even though that is done by design, it doesn't mean that you're being cheated. I myself have gotten into bid wars and I've lost many of them, but I've also won some.

  2. #12
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6
    yes ive won a fair few, i bid for two players 69 rated. i won first player on a couple of tokens which i was surprised about, then another player with same points and got annihilated with my tokens so in the end give up! must of been pure luck getting player before!

  3. #13
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    330
    It's not a bid war if you've won with just a couple of tokens spent. I've won a 30-round auction, as well as a few 20+something - that's a war! Anything below 10 tokens is just a regular auction with all participants trying to spend reasonably. It's up to you if you want to go over that limit, just don't fool yourself that it would be easy.

  4. #14
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    athens
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    My whole point was that way so many of you people immediately think of hacks, cheating, AI bidding robots and Nordeus intentionally screwing you.

    Yes, Nordeus have made the game in a way that it forces you to spend as much tokens (and therefore money, if you are willing to pay) as possible. But even though that is done by design, it doesn't mean that you're being cheated. I myself have gotten into bid wars and I've lost many of them, but I've also won some.

    u have a point for sure,but my opinion is not that there is consoiracy theory against my account,yours,or anybody's specific,but generally.

    Robots means not fair play
    cracicot likes this.
    Level 25.

    12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

  5. #15
    Rookie nicvdv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Belgium, Waasmunster
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    It's not a bid war if you've won with just a couple of tokens spent. I've won a 30-round auction, as well as a few 20+something - that's a war! Anything below 10 tokens is just a regular auction with all participants trying to spend reasonably. It's up to you if you want to go over that limit, just don't fool yourself that it would be easy.
    I never spend so many tokens on the transfermarket for one player because there is a very simple way to win a one on one war.
    If you bid the first second of the round he gone bid also and then you wait thil the last second of the next round (in the next round he will not bid because he is highest qualified bidder and I don't bid) and then bid 90% of the time I win.
    Season 1: League 2 - CL Didn't play - CUP didn't play
    Season 2: League Winner - CL Winner - CUP Winner
    Season 3: League Ongoing(momently 1st) - CL Ongoing (group fase 3th place) - CUP Ongoing (qualification rounde)

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by nicvdv View Post
    I never spend so many tokens on the transfermarket for one player because there is a very simple way to win a one on one war.
    If you bid the first second of the round he gone bid also and then you wait thil the last second of the next round (in the next round he will not bid because he is highest qualified bidder and I don't bid) and then bid 90% of the time I win.
    This does not work against seasoned vets. You get lucky in the lower rounds, but as you progress in levels, it barely works. You get burned by this once and you learn...
    nicvdv likes this.

  7. #17
    Rookie nicvdv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Belgium, Waasmunster
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    This does not work against seasoned vets. You get lucky in the lower rounds, but as you progress in levels, it barely works. You get burned by this once and you learn...
    Its possible i only speak in my experience. So don't know it yet on the higher levels.
    Season 1: League 2 - CL Didn't play - CUP didn't play
    Season 2: League Winner - CL Winner - CUP Winner
    Season 3: League Ongoing(momently 1st) - CL Ongoing (group fase 3th place) - CUP Ongoing (qualification rounde)

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by nicvdv View Post
    Its possible i only speak in my experience. So don't know it yet on the higher levels.
    Almost all of us in this forum use this "trick". it is not new and usually only works against noobs. I have won many with this method and have tried once this new season and it did not work. The person i was in a fight with ALWAYS bid at less than 1 second...like PERFECT! I could not believe that someone has the ability to do this. I mean literally at the last second. I wait for ONE second and just as it is changing to WON, the bid comes through. and it went 17 rounds of this. It is not normal. I tried this trick at round 10 as that is where I like to draw the line, but you cant do it when the other player has a great internet connection and/or perfect timing.

    Seriously though, I thought I won the auction at least 10 times. I have never seen this before.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12