Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Stop wasting and money, people

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskrazor View Post
    Obviously I did look at your history. Like I said, make level ten with eight firsts and we'll talk. Listen man, how often have you seen discrepancies on the transfer wire clock? How often have you felt cheated when you sign a top player and he's suddenly hurt for six days? Don't you feel cheated too? Its a great game on paper. I enjoy playing it too, but sometimes it doesn't seem fair.
    Yes I only have 3 more to go Razor.
    I agree with you - this game it's a joke, but I never had any problems with market buys and I don't care about injuries too much cuz I use red cross services...LOL so in other words I'm spending money on the game. I like the game but I hate the management. Their engine sux, their customer service sux, they don't reward money spenders, in fact they foock with them to spend more money, as you said injuries and other stuff, like letting the lower level teams win.
    This season is the worst I've seen - I seen 3 GK injured including one of mine - red cards on soft tackling on Scout quality player and 2 goals scored in the same minute. I play manager games since 1993 when they first came out on the market for PC and I never seen a team score goals 2 goals in the same minute, except min 45 or min 90, extended time. I had this season opponent getting yellow card and my team shooting free kick and the other team scored. What hapend? Did my ST shoot at my goal?
    **** like this that makes me think - why am I spending money?
    Well I see too many managers complain and I made my decision.
    I'm done spending, so I'm on your side Bud... It just sounded bad the way you open the subject.

Banned
    I tell you what is not fair... last season I had a ST best player - most goals in league, most goal passes in league , best ratting in league and this season in two games he had 11 shots and only 2 on the target - is that fair - he was Scout quality in this season. I sold him and I got a scout ST and now this one finds the net with no problem.
    That's how they make you spend money.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    This game is a scam. It doesn't matter what you do, how much money you spend, how much time you invest. Nordeus plays favorites.
    These are some really big accusations and I can assure you that they are wrong, if you think that the game is scamming you create a ticked at Nordeus Support and it will be resolved very fast. I know at some point the game can become frustrating, when you lose a game which you should have won on paper, when a player gets injured, etc, but football is the same like that. Everything you do in game matters and it will influence your results. I have no idea what do you mean by "Nordeus plays favorites"? How can a game favorite anyone?

The transfer wire is a scam, lising auctions because of a "lost connection", auction clocks freezing up or stopping when you're ten rounds in.
    As I said before, if you have these problems, please report them to our support and they will resolve them as fast as they can.

Matches are fixed based on who feeds Nordeus the most money.
    I really don't understand what do yo mean by this?

There's absolutely no reason why my team with better players loses to lesser squads. Don't tell me it's my tactics. I know tactics and what to run against another tactic.
    Even in real life, better teams (more expensive teams) lose to worse (cheaper) teams, it happens every year, that is what makes football so great. No one would watch it if you knew the winner before the game starts.

Quote Originally Posted by kustodian View Post
    Even in real life, better teams (more expensive teams) lose to worse (cheaper) teams, it happens every year, that is what makes football so great. No one would watch it if you knew the winner before the game starts.
    Indeed ...

Quote Originally Posted by kustodian View Post
    Bradford City (League 2) turned over both Wigan Athletic and Arsenal recently.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I suppose you know well how ignorant I am, as it takes one to know one, right? When you make level ten with eight first place finishes, then I'll take your words seriously. Until then, shut your little hole.
    Stop wasting and money, people-16823_10151204905324822_1888264077_n.jpg

I admit there are a few problems with the game, but these are to be expected on browser MMOs. A few times I've lost out on a player because I usually make my bids at the last second, but I still manage to sign enough 5* players every season. These problems are due to the connection, especially with a timer like that, it will be quite sensitive to your connection.

For tactics and formation, yesterday I tweaked my formation a little bit, and I got two very good wins. I think the tactics on T11 are very specific, and you must follow them to succeed, so I will continue tinkering with my tactics and formation little by little to know how they work and how best to bring success to my team.

This season I am level 14, I have never gone for scouted players, I never promote the better youth from my academy. I've never spent a single cent/penny on this game, I operate on 35 tokens a season from my tokens sponsor, the second one for dedication, and only in the last couple of days have videos become available to me to get extra tokens.
    Last edited by Potemy; 12-21-2012 at 04:18 AM.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Well, I've given this scam of a game another season, and more of the same. Nordeus plays favorites, and the high and mighty kustodian can deny whatever he wants. What's the first thing an alcoholic does? Denies. Same as a criminal. Speaking of criminals, that's just what they are. They charge outlandish amounts of "tokens" for good players, but the fact the game is so random nullifies any advantage you may acquire by purchasing better players. And when you speak out like i did before and am doing now, you get blacklisted. Anyone who says "lesser teams beat better teams in real life", well think about that statement. It's true, in real life. This is a game. These criminals will never get another penny from me. I'll find a game that isn't looking to steal my money, even if I have to pay for an app or buy an Xbox game.

there is no fair games..

Rookie
    I can understand the frustration of some player, but real life soccer is the same. Sometime team sign great player that do **** on their team( there is a bunch of parameter , tactics, teammate , form, personal preferences....) some team on paper look ten times better than the other and draw/ loose against smaller ( less talented team). Even the signing( bidding here ) go wrong sometime for whatever reason. Injuries too,some team have more than their share ( even if Nordeus exaggerate quiet a bit on that subject) if it is intended to reflect real life soccer , then yes it is a good simulation and team with more money are advantaged ( even by the referee) even the cup draw in real soccer are sometime questionable.
    Some players think that buying like crazy will get them only victories ( personally I think it s boring .... Like being Barcelona's fan)there is just few crazy things to be adjusted in the game but overall it s entertaining as a game is intented too!!!
    And real life soccer is also spoiled with money. I regret the soccer from the Seventies/ Eighties it was still a sport at that time.

I agree with all those considering this game a scam. I invested over 250Euros so far in this game, overall... No advantages what-so-ever... If my top player is injured and I heal him right away, with a lot of tokens, the VERY NEXT game he is injured again, for an even longer period! It happened for the last 6 seasons, regularly... No "this happens sometimes" excuse required, because is not valid.
    I have the best team in my CL group. Never finished below third position (championship, CL and CUP) in the same season or since I've started playing... This season I got 3 defeats (so basically I'm out) in a row in my Champions League group, all coming from teams with at least 8 stars general rating lower than me. I have an 84 rated team and I barely defeated teams rated 24 in the Cup.
    The game is a scam, pure and simple. But when I have a team rated 10 points more than my opponent, with a 4-4-2 formation and my opponent is 5-3-1-1 and he beats me 4-0 at my HOME event, you start realizing something... The more you invest, the more you'll need to invest to keep your pace.
    Also... injuries coming out of nowhere... sometimes 2 in the same game, all on the best players, and with no penalties against the opposing team, all happening on the top turf available in the game!
    Let's see all of this getting explained by "it's like in real life" or "all is random". When it happens 6 seasons in a row, at least 4 times in a season, is not random... Is pure intent.
    eninefx and ice87s like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast