Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Stop wasting and money, people

Quote Originally Posted by Ahriman View Post
    I agree with all those considering this game a scam. I invested over 250Euros so far in this game, overall... No advantages what-so-ever... If my top player is injured and I heal him right away, with a lot of tokens, the VERY NEXT game he is injured again, for an even longer period! It happened for the last 6 seasons, regularly... No "this happens sometimes" excuse required, because is not valid.
    I have the best team in my CL group. Never finished below third position (championship, CL and CUP) in the same season or since I've started playing... This season I got 3 defeats (so basically I'm out) in a row in my Champions League group, all coming from teams with at least 8 stars general rating lower than me. I have an 84 rated team and I barely defeated teams rated 24 in the Cup.
    The game is a scam, pure and simple. But when I have a team rated 10 points more than my opponent, with a 4-4-2 formation and my opponent is 5-3-1-1 and he beats me 4-0 at my HOME event, you start realizing something... The more you invest, the more you'll need to invest to keep your pace.
    Also... injuries coming out of nowhere... sometimes 2 in the same game, all on the best players, and with no penalties against the opposing team, all happening on the top turf available in the game!
    Let's see all of this getting explained by "it's like in real life" or "all is random". When it happens 6 seasons in a row, at least 4 times in a season, is not random... Is pure intent.
    Well expect far worse now. When you speak out against Nordeus, you're blacklisted. The losses for no reason, the injuries, they'll increase. I just lost two in my CL match, a few hours after my post. Coincidence? Ha ha, no. It's like Nazi Germany; speak up and disappear.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Attachment 339

I admit there are a few problems with the game, but these are to be expected on browser MMOs. A few times I've lost out on a player because I usually make my bids at the last second, but I still manage to sign enough 5* players every season. These problems are due to the connection, especially with a timer like that, it will be quite sensitive to your connection.

For tactics and formation, yesterday I tweaked my formation a little bit, and I got two very good wins. I think the tactics on T11 are very specific, and you must follow them to succeed, so I will continue tinkering with my tactics and formation little by little to know how they work and how best to bring success to my team.

This season I am level 14, I have never gone for scouted players, I never promote the better youth from my academy. I've never spent a single cent/penny on this game, I operate on 35 tokens a season from my tokens sponsor, the second one for dedication, and only in the last couple of days have videos become available to me to get extra tokens.
    maybe because you didn`t invest a cent in the game?spend the first dollar on token,the result will be totaly different

Banned
    Yes - Watch out for this guy - he knows everything...
    The Match Engine was updated last season and since then things are not happening right. Some say that NORDEUS fixes games for token buyers to lose so they invest more in their team. I don't know if that's so but what I seen already is that most of the games the weaker team gets more shots on target, more goals no matter if they only have 30% possession.
    This is not normal - and this is not happening in CUP games so far. everywhere else is happening every day.
    I'm waiting to see if a new update comes before I buy anymore tokens - this is a waist of money....

I really like the game, I spend a little money, do not always win but this game, bravo NORDEUS. I have a lot of games at 12 o'clock when I'm at work and I have to cry?

Quote Originally Posted by Cronco Octav View Post
    maybe because you didn`t invest a cent in the game?spend the first dollar on token,the result will be totaly different
    Results will be different in what way? I've had my own fair share of shock results and upsets, both for and against me.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Well my DMC was hurt yesterday, four days and I healed him immediately. What happened today? Hurt again, now for six. Thank you, Nordeus, you thieving bastards. Thank you for proving my point time and time again. Criminals. I'm not spending another cent, so I'll wait for him to recover. Anyone who spends money on this stupid game needs to be institutionalized.

Try doing what I do, wait until the next day to heal him, and then only start using him on the day after that, so all in all, he misses the remainder of the first day, and the whole second day only. I've never gotten repeat injuries using this method, I read something on here about allowing the game to have daily maintenance to log when the player is injured and when he is fit.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

yeah... this game is ONLY for money... please play as it is a free game... just play... winning or losing is ok...
    everything nordeus do is only for money... everything... please dont spend any money on this game...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    Yes - Watch out for this guy - he knows everything...
    The Match Engine was updated last season and since then things are not happening right. Some say that NORDEUS fixes games for token buyers to lose so they invest more in their team. I don't know if that's so but what I seen already is that most of the games the weaker team gets more shots on target, more goals no matter if they only have 30% possession.
    This is not normal - and this is not happening in CUP games so far. everywhere else is happening every day.
    I'm waiting to see if a new update comes before I buy anymore tokens - this is a waist of money....
    was there a change in the match engine? i'm not getting good results with my favorite 4-4-2 in my league this season. i'm the top rated team in my league, the next is about 3.5 quality points lower. i already lost 1 match, and drew 2 matches in just 7 games. my goal difference is only +4 this season. results in cl and cup are still consistent. are they trying to make the league closer? or is it that 4-4-2 is no longer a good formation?

i had a league match followed by a cl match. the matches were done after midnight, so i did not watch both games. my league opponent did not watch but my cl opponent watched. i lost 1-3 in league, but won 0-4 in cl. my cl opponent is stronger than my league opponent. in both matches, i'm getting more possession. and my players were fresher in the league match. strange results.
    Last edited by jtcfmb; 01-21-2013 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    was there a change in the match engine? i'm not getting good results with my favorite 4-4-2 in my league this season. i'm the top rated team in my league, the next is about 3.5 quality points lower. i already lost 1 match, and drew 2 matches in just 7 games. my goal difference is only +4 this season. results in cl and cup are still consistent. are they trying to make the league closer? or is it that 4-4-2 is no longer a good formation?

i had a league match followed by a cl match. the matches were done after midnight, so i did not watch both games. my league opponent did not watch but my cl opponent watched. i lost 1-3 in league, but won 0-4 in cl. my cl opponent is stronger than my league opponent. in both matches, i'm getting more possession. and my players were fresher in the league match. strange results.
    Well I wouldn't run the same formation out there every day. Play to your opponent. Certain formations are better versus other formations. Yesterday my level 11 club played the first place club in the league. We've been struggling for goals, but are second. This guy allowed three goals in six matches. He uses 4-2-3-1, so I countered him with 4-5-1 V. We won 9-1.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast