Thread: How to spend ~500 tokens?

How to spend ~500 tokens?

So, I made my new, second team "Perfect Play" yesterday and I want to buy tokens today, because I want to have my team perfect. I'll have ~500 tokens at the end. How would you spend them (L1 and S1!), to make your team good? I definitely won't buy scout players. I thought of power-training but this is a bit slow.. I get ~5 training points per hour, so all 3 hours 1 quality up. 15 hours of gameplay needed to level up one star...

Also, I want to build facilities. What would you recommend for the beginning? I build the Youth at the moment, it's finished in 2 days.
    Last edited by PerfectPlay; 06-03-2013 at 01:21 PM.

keep dreaming bro

nah, did it before, enough money is available. With my last team I just bought scouts, which was a mistake.

Apprentice
    Dont start investing early, just get a few average players and get through seasons 1-3... scouts are a waste early on, and powertraining takes more than 500 tokens. As for facilities, you need them all to progress anyway. Having training and medical early helps.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

If I had 500 tokens I'd spend them all on buying official jerseys and logos. Any leftover spend on stadium upgrades.
    Then get to level 3 and cry about how I wasted my tokens on level 1.

Or just buy loads of green packs and save them up for power training later. Whatever floats your boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    If I had 500 tokens I'd spend them all on buying official jerseys and logos. Any leftover spend on stadium upgrades.
    Then get to level 3 and cry about how I wasted my tokens on level 1.

Or just buy loads of green packs and save them up for power training later. Whatever floats your boat.
    Dislike this lol

Addicted
    don't spend any tokens until league 4 or 5. Before that, you can win your league CL and cup pretty easy because nobody is active at those lower levels