Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lost to a team who played without defender....

Lost to a team who played without defender....

How is that possible? I mean it shouldn't have been if the game engine is even a bit logical. I lost to him 1-0. My opponent play with MR ML then 5 ATM and 3 ST. Lost to a team who played without defender....-screen-shot-2012-12-20-7.20.25-am.jpg

How the hell did the match engine generate this match?????????

Seems like it's not so important what the tactic the players use...

Can we see the statistics, maybe match ratings?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Can we see the statistics, maybe match ratings?
    Lost to a team who played without defender....-screen-shot-2012-12-20-7.54.24-am.jpgLost to a team who played without defender....-screen-shot-2012-12-20-7.54.41-am.jpg

He scored in 61st minute. Before that the shots were like 4 for him and 10 for me.

After he scored I changed from defensive - counter attack to normal then to attack. From which his shots rose to match mine.

His squad is also weaker than yours. Possession is understandably in your favour, hmmm...what marking did you use? The only thing I can think of is that he overloaded his attack to the point that your defence couldn't deal with them, maybe he had whole pitch pressure so you could hardly get it out of your half?

No idea what happened, maybe you were called offside a lot.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

This exactly has also happened to me. I played a friendly game against my other team and cause i wanted my strong team to win i changed the formation of my weak team to that. I had better possesion but we had the same shoots on/off target and i finally lost. My weak team is 2 levels and a couple of stars lower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    His squad is also weaker than yours. Possession is understandably in your favour, hmmm...what marking did you use? The only thing I can think of is that he overloaded his attack to the point that your defence couldn't deal with them, maybe he had whole pitch pressure so you could hardly get it out of your half?

No idea what happened, maybe you were called offside a lot.
    hahaha I don't think offside is possible when they're all in my half like that and if my defence couldn't deal with it then I shouldn't had got so much possession or if the possession is irrelevant (may be it was just because his tactic was illegal without any real effect) then I shouldn't had got a lot of shots.

It's ok it's just a game. Just that I started this few days ago and was getting in to it but now it's not so interesting Thanks for answering though.

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    This exactly has also happened to me. I played a friendly game against my other team and cause i wanted my strong team to win i changed the formation of my weak team to that. I had better possesion but we had the same shoots on/off target and i finally lost. My weak team is 2 levels and a couple of stars lower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it's pity that this game has enough details, interesting idea but non logical match engine. Doesn't have to be TOP like some serious manager game but still...
    Aeternum Vale likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Chawin View Post
    How is that possible? I mean it shouldn't have been if the game engine is even a bit logical. I lost to him 1-0. My opponent play with MR ML then 5 ATM and 3 ST. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2012-12-20 at 7.20.25 AM.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	331

How the hell did the match engine generate this match?????????

Seems like it's not so important what the tactic the players use...
    Nothing should surprise you :P after a level, first game from League I lose with 2-1 home vs a weaker team then me, I shooted 22 times and I scored 1 (2 freekicks and 8 corners) he had 8 shoots (2 corners - he scored from both).
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Nothing should surprise you :P after a level, first game from League I lose with 2-1 home vs a weaker team then me, I shooted 22 times and I scored 1 (2 freekicks and 8 corners) he had 8 shoots (2 corners - he scored from both).
    yeah but losing to a team who played no defender is pushing it a bit..... Or my forward is just unbelievably sucks lol

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Chawin View Post
    yeah but losing to a team who played no defender is pushing it a bit..... Or my forward is just unbelievably sucks lol
    I win last season with GK like ST and all players in attack, my striker was my GK and I win with 5-3 ) . Somethimes game just don't let you to win :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast