Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By joshyt
  • 1 Post By Keith Gaule

Thread: How can a team with 2 players off score and hold on 20 minutes losing even 3rd player

How can a team with 2 players off score and hold on 20 minutes losing even 3rd player

Wtf?

How can a team with 2 players off score and hold on 20 minutes losing even 3rd player-untitled.jpg

Game bug!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie
    He has a strategy that, even with 2 players lying on the floor and without even bothering to watch, he can still beat you.

I would add him as a friend on facebook and ask him to share some tips with you.
    KoHearts likes this.

you have to understand, this game is not always based on who has a better team, it was pure luck.

He's a higher level, and probably has better players all over the pitch than you. We can see one of your players got injured, you changed him out, but probably for a weaker sub.

Again .... in reality, teams with only 9-10 men have beaten full squads, they often pull together, play tighter, and when the opposition decides they should go all out attacking because of strength in numbers ... they get caught on the counter.
    KoHearts likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    He's a higher level, and probably has better players all over the pitch than you. We can see one of your players got injured, you changed him out, but probably for a weaker sub.

Again .... in reality, teams with only 9-10 men have beaten full squads, they often pull together, play tighter, and when the opposition decides they should go all out attacking because of strength in numbers ... they get caught on the counter.
    That ^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks everyone!
    I've just won Champions League and defeated there the team with 4.0 higher quality,
    But this guy is only 1.0 higher and he's a bot - he never made substitutes and plays classical 4-4-2.
    And I provided the highest bonus for my players and also started with the defensive type of play - but he started with losing 1 player and 10 minutes later he scored without 1 player with me holding tight defense.

And I changed my tactics during the game according to situation but this is obviously stupid for game logic - player who does not make any changes after losing 2 players still plays better than the one who adapts his team to losing a player.

NORDEUS, this is sucks! I can understand many issues with strategy, tactics, players mood and others - but I made all this to highest level just to see that the same quality team without 2 players and human support to substitute still leads the match them defeats me without any obvious reason...