Thread: Which ST to choose?

Which ST to choose?

I have been wondering which striker I should choose. I play 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond, but I don't really know which striker is more of a use to me.

Which ST to choose?-ist11.jpgWhich ST to choose?-krt11.jpg

As you can see, my ST "Koen Reintsema" has higher attack stats, and also one-on-one scorer. But Ivan Slavchev is 18 years old, and also almost 6*

Thanks for your help!

Apprentice
    use the first striker, PT him to 6*, and learn one on one scorer (optional)

Dreamer
    It's a formation that uses 2 STs, so why do you care?

Addicted
    I think that 18yo is a slow trainer judging by the valuation. Regardless, the only advantage the 24yo has over the 18yo is the SA. Personally, I would get the 18yo seeing as he's better and should train better than the 24yo in the long term as well. The SA is useful, but not really a requirement.

An ST I have I trained to have the One on One SA and in all honesty, I don't think it has made that much of a difference. If the stats are far higher than someone with the SA, then there really is no difference.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    It's a formation that uses 2 STs, so why do you care?
    I care, because I also have another ST that's obviously better than both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    I think that 18yo is a slow trainer judging by the valuation. Regardless, the only advantage the 24yo has over the 18yo is the SA. Personally, I would get the 18yo seeing as he's better and should train better than the 24yo in the long term as well. The SA is useful, but not really a requirement.

An ST I have I trained to have the One on One SA and in all honesty, I don't think it has made that much of a difference. If the stats are far higher than someone with the SA, then there really is no difference.
    Thanks a lot! I thought the same thing. Lately the one with SA One-on-one is missing everything. That's also a reason I was planning to get him out of my main team.