Thread: new starter game

new starter game

hi all, ive just started playing the game and have a few questions::

players are ment to get 5% increase in fitness every 3hrs... mines dont.... everyday i am lucky to get 5% in total!

have used a couple of treatment packs etc, but never takes off the amount it says it wil ( have tried to use 1 pack and 3 are taken off??)

anyone help????
    frankie

Quote Originally Posted by frankied99 View Post
    hi all, ive just started playing the game and have a few questions::

players are ment to get 5% increase in fitness every 3hrs... mines dont.... everyday i am lucky to get 5% in total!

have used a couple of treatment packs etc, but never takes off the amount it says it wil ( have tried to use 1 pack and 3 are taken off??)

anyone help????
    frankie
    You will lose fitness by playing matches and training if your having trouble then rotate your players in matches and keep your tired ones out. Players only gain fitness when not fully at 99%, I normally have my squad at around 60-70% after completing the days matches. So they rest overnight and early morning for the next days games.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

looking at my team, not one ever get above 10 or 20 %!!!! moveing in and out of first team doesnt seem to matter! cannot get them more than that!!!

looking at my team, not one ever get above 10 or 20 %!!!! moveing in and out of first team doesnt seem to matter! cannot get them more than that!!!
    You aren't over training your players are you?

Green Rest Packs = +15 fitness

no they are on med training, and also dont us streching or anything like that as i cant lol none of them have any energy!!!!

no they are on med training, and also dont us streching or anything like that as i cant lol none of them have any energy!!!!
    I don't know what your doing wrong to have players on 10-20% fitness. Are you playing lots of friendlies?

no, not playing friendlies... thinking of stopping playing as its just annoying me now!

no, not playing friendlies... thinking of stopping playing as its just annoying me now!
    don't train your players for a couple of days and rotate your squad for games and your team should be back up to green fitness by then. You need to find a balance between training/matches/resting.

Rookie
    set your team to rest mode,if u keep them at normal or hard,u're screw

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    thats not normal, write a mail to nordeus :P maybe there is something wrong with your team
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook