Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: semi-goodbye

Apprentice

semi-goodbye

I decided to spend less time on the game, maybe Im starting to lose interest, maybe my league/CL draws are threatening to be too frustrating. Maybe I noticed it has become too compulsive (the game playing me instead of me playing the game). Ill keep it mainly as mobile game for now.

What I will still do:
    -log in daily during commuting by train for tokens/formations/injuries/skillpoints and maybe react to avoid league position 5-7
    -keep building my stadium
    -maybe prep players for negotiation list for extra tokens

Crazy things I wont do anymore:
    -Watch every game no matter what time
    -Spend valueable time with vids/offers
    -Wake up at 3.15 AM to check the new scout list
    -always post my results on "how are you doing" thread (sorry, July )
    KoHearts likes this.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Well done on not crying about T11's game yet keep on playing :?

Take care man

Good luck
    And idd
    Season 1: League 2 - CL Didn't play - CUP didn't play
    Season 2: League Winner - CL Winner - CUP Winner
    Season 3: League Ongoing(momently 1st) - CL Ongoing (group fase 3th place) - CUP Ongoing (qualification rounde)

Think in a few seasons time, when my first team quality declines and not buying anymore tokens, I'll move towards a "Semi-Active" approach to the game like you have, I'm looking to spend less time playing the game because for the last 6 months or so of playing the game and always been at the computer, I feel its time for a break since the game never sleeps.
    Raykco and magic3 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Think in a few seasons time, when my first team quality declines and not buying anymore tokens, I'll move towards a "Semi-Active" approach to the game like you have, I'm looking to spend less time playing the game because for the last 6 months or so of playing the game and always been at the computer, I feel its time for a break since the game never sleeps.
    Get that thought a little now and then. Normally I will happily do the usual, but token farming takes up a lot of time when trying to do survey's, watching videos etc. to get the tokens in the first place.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

I'm sort of like this. In seven weeks time, I will be away for holiday, (without access to computer). I am already having withdrawal symptoms.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

That's what I've been doing the whole time and I've been relatively fine (check the sig). I usually just get good players at start then monitor injuries, rankings, etc. I only watch games in my free time. Stadium upgrade is expensive at my level so I don't bother too much. You should be fine unless there's a spender in your league. Can't say about CL and cup though.

TAMARAWS FC
    "Futbol Club kan Ciudad nin Naga"

1st Place League: Seasons 3, 5, 6, 7, 17, 18, 21
    1st Place Champions League: Season 4
    1st Place Cup: Coming Soon(?)

I'm gonna be a daddy in the next 2 weeks so when my son comes, I'm off the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Get that thought a little now and then. Normally I will happily do the usual, but token farming takes up a lot of time when trying to do survey's, watching videos etc. to get the tokens in the first place.
    Yeah, could be a few "budget" seasons and no PT seasons coming up, but will maintain a competitive squad that gets me in the Champions League every season, and once I've saved up some tokens in game, plus some greens/reds, plus some cash in real life in about 6 months time. I will then buy loads of T when I get to the shark tank on my server and strengthen my team dramatically. I'll play a few "Raykco" seasons for injuries... Not heal any players and save up on the reds for this "shark tank attack".

Obviously, If I end up in a league like Raykco has this season, placed in a higher level league as an odd one out, I'll take advantage of the 7* scout list.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-05-2013 at 01:42 PM.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'm gonna do the same. it seems the results of the matches are "predefined", no matter what you do, so i'm gonna spent less time in the game, i'm gonna be a "casual" player.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast