Thread: T11 Inquiry

sdw
    Apprentice

T11 Inquiry

What do u think about these questions.What did it bring your experience :

1. Is there chemistry in the team if you play with only one position?Did it grow your player's ratings?Is there a difference if you change your formation every day of the player's form?
    2. What is the most difficult formation that you played against?
    3. Did you find big difference if you put players in wrong position?
    4. Have you ever tried to use "sweaper" in your team and how?
    5. What do u think about the the more useless mentalities:Very Defensive(Cattenacio);Very Attacking;man-on-man marking;long passes;offside traps.
    6. What do u think about the irregularity(unbalancing) of training skills.Example : Defender 100 quality is 110 defensive,85 attacking,105 physical.
    7. Do u think is there matter who's the captain of the team?
    8. Do u think,is there matter which foot the player use and how much is his height.
    9. Have you ever use red or blue arrows.What do u think to leave the team without any arrows?What do u think about arrows at all.

This post is discussion,not just asking.Of course I will show for an example my oppinions of these questions and I'll be glad to read yours.

1. I dont know about chemistry,maybe that's why Im asking.
    2. 4-4-2 classic.Sometimes I beat easily,then I lost from weaker teams.No matter what formation I use.
    3. Dont find difference.I put ST instead AMC.I put MC instead ML/MR.I put DMC instead MC.I dont see any difference.After the match the player doesn't have low rating.
    4. I really want to use sweaper.Maybe if you use 3 DC's and the middle one is with blue arrow.Your suggestions?
    5. Waiting your comments.
    6. I found in the past very good unbalancing players.
    7. Dont know.I heared that you must use experienced player with high quality,but I dont know what's his role.
    8. Dont know.
    Last edited by sdw; 06-05-2013 at 07:51 AM.

1. Don't really know, I don't change my formation a lot mostely I play with only 2 formations.
    2. 4-4-2
    3. I don't do this so I wouldn't know
    4. No I didn't try
    5. I don't use them because they are uselles.
    6. It is strange.
    7. Yes I think so if you have a player with a low moral and he would be captain it won't work.
    8. Just the foot I think if he plays left or right.
    9. I don't use them I used them a few times and I don't see a different.
    Season 1: League 2 - CL Didn't play - CUP didn't play
    Season 2: League Winner - CL Winner - CUP Winner
    Season 3: League Ongoing(momently 1st) - CL Ongoing (group fase 3th place) - CUP Ongoing (qualification rounde)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    What do u think about these questions.What did it bring your experience :

1. Is there chemistry in the team if you play with only one position?Did it grow your player's ratings?Is there a difference if you change your formation every day of the player's form?
    2. What is the most difficult formation that you played against?
    3. Did you find big difference if you put players in wrong position?
    4. Have you ever tried to use "sweaper" in your team and how?
    5. What do u think about the the more useless mentalities:Very Defensive(Cattenacio);Very Attacking;man-on-man marking;long passes;offside traps.
    6. What do u think about the irregularity(unbalancing) of training skills.Example : Defender 100 quality is 110 defensive,85 attacking,105 physical.
    7. Do u think is there matter who's the captain of the team?
    8. Do u think,is there matter which foot the player use and how much is his height.
    9. Have you ever use red or blue arrows.What do u think to leave the team without any arrows?What do u think about arrows at all.

This post is discussion,not just asking.Of course I will show for an example my oppinions of these questions and I'll be glad to read yours.

1. I dont know about chemistry,maybe that's why Im asking.
    2. 4-4-2 classic.Sometimes I beat easily,then I lost from weaker teams.No matter what formation I use.
    3. Dont find difference.I put ST instead AMC.I put MC instead ML/MR.I put DMC instead MC.I dont see any difference.After the match the player doesn't have low rating.
    4. I really want to use sweaper.Maybe if you use 3 DC's and the middle one is with blue arrow.Your suggestions?
    5. Waiting your comments.
    6. I found in the past very good unbalancing players.
    7. Dont know.I heared that you must use experienced player with high quality,but I dont know what's his role.
    8. Dont know.
    Wtf? I hope I get TOKENS for filling out this survey!

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Wtf? I hope I get TOKENS for filling out this survey!
    That would be nice for every survey you fill in getting a token. Oh dem I would fill a lot of survey's in
    Season 1: League 2 - CL Didn't play - CUP didn't play
    Season 2: League Winner - CL Winner - CUP Winner
    Season 3: League Ongoing(momently 1st) - CL Ongoing (group fase 3th place) - CUP Ongoing (qualification rounde)

sdw
    Apprentice
    I prefer it for real money