Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Longest bidding war in your T11 experience?

Apprentice
    Longest bidding war in your T11 experience?-lol2.jpg

I didn't partake in this, but just had to see how much attention a 1.35mil free agent at level 2 would attract. Massive case of the "Can't waste the tokens I've used up syndrome" here. Madness!
    pnr8555 likes this.

'Steve Ward' looks like a BOT manager.

And if it is, that's Nordeus being ridiculous, driving up the price by 64 tokens.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

When you play T11 with an Adroid or Ios phone, tab,...you can play with unregister account, and like BOT

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    'Steve Ward' looks like a BOT manager.

And if it is, that's Nordeus being ridiculous, driving up the price by 64 tokens.
    There is a software that Nordeus must deal with. This kind of software actually bid for the legit player, while the actual player chill out. When we place a bid, they will automatically bid from that point...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I beat a Spaniard at the fifty-first round, I paid 52 token the DC/DL Sergio Clerici 18 years old fast trainer in level 4. Now he is 20 years old 7 stars aerial defender
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

at least 65 tokens for a 3* player?? shocking!! they could have bought a quality scout for that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon Bhatti View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LoL2.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	8474

I didn't partake in this, but just had to see how much attention a 1.35mil free agent at level 2 would attract. Massive case of the "Can't waste the tokens I've used up syndrome" here. Madness!

I'm level 3.

Longest: 36 tokens
    Shortest: 1 token
    Wolf FC

Guess what??? 5 rounds!!! For a 5 star AMC on the 8th day of season 2. He was 22. I kept him till season 5 and sold him on the first day of season 6. I usually buy gud young players during off times after the first 7 days of the season. Luck required as I don't buy tokens and don't like to do surveys. I like the hardships of the game. Ya, but I do enjoy watching bidding wars. Saw one going 2 the 22nd round yesterday on the 1st day of season for a 5 star MC dribbler who is to be a 6 star in about 5-6 skill points. he was young too. Had fun watching it.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    17 so far this season, but I sent myself a limit of 25 and try not to go over it, I would never go over 50 as might as well get a scout.
    Went 14 earlier today, mainly due to really needing the player and it only being 2 of us from round 2. You can generally tell the guys that are gonna give up easily, thought he was one of them but after 14 rounds it was time to bow out.

Had a look at the guys team that won the player (18 year old DL, 59Q, 24 million) he already had 3 guys that could play the position, one the same rating but a year older! IMO hes a bigger idiot than i for wasting 15 tokens on a player he doesnt need!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon Bhatti View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LoL2.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	8474

I did that in my second season. :S. I didnt know what I was doing then and bidded for an 1m free agent. Costed me 25 tokens, 2/3 of the tokens I saved up. So sad. That was before I knew about the early season madness. Now I just avoid even looking at players first 7 days of new season.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast