Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Dear nordeus

  1. #1
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520

    Dear nordeus

    What is happening with transfer market ? every time i check i get no more than 25 players on it what`s annoying all player`s are no good to me and when one does come up it`s not worth bidding, i know you want players to spend money to get tokens but i`m not falling into that trap.

    Also i received new scout list and the youngest is 24 ? i`m not wasting 50 tokens when my ave age for squad is 19.9 so younger scouts need to come in say at 20 not 22 years old,

    I now this has been said but please listen to customer`s and let us know if anything is in pipeline and when/if it can be done, we would respect this game more

  2. #2
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    330
    The whole point of buying youngsters is that their quality should naturally increase just in time for the next season. So, if your average age is less than 21 (not to mention less than 20) and you actually need new players, then IMO you probably didn't do something quite right.

  3. #3
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    The whole point of buying youngsters is that their quality should naturally increase just in time for the next season. So, if your average age is less than 21 (not to mention less than 20) and you actually need new players, then IMO you probably didn't do something quite right.
    my squad is very good but am lookin for 2 position but with nothing happening in transfer market how am i suppose to get them, they need to refresh it as i said get no more than 25 players up and when i refresh it get worse at the moment only 15 player`s in market ?

  4. #4
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    my squad is very good but am lookin for 2 position but with nothing happening in transfer market how am i suppose to get them, they need to refresh it as i said get no more than 25 players up and when i refresh it get worse at the moment only 15 player`s in market ?
    Just out of curiosity, can I take a look at your squad? I find it hard to believe that you have such a desperate need of new players with that average team age.

  5. #5
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Just out of curiosity, can I take a look at your squad? I find it hard to believe that you have such a desperate need of new players with that average team age.
    to be honest i don`t know how to post pick of squad up, i`m level 9 ave squad 60,6 best team in league can improve with skill saved but should win league although if see another team improve then i`l add, and with market highest i can get is 64 rated before they hit 65 and scout and the position i`m looking is DR/DRM AND DL/DLM

  6. #6
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    Well said, totally agree!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    299
    I searched GK 2 seasons and take one today.I wanted better but after 2 seasons have not found better i take one who can use maybe 2 seasons.
    No one from Nordeus read forum and dont care what we want (personal opinion)

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    to be honest i don`t know how to post pick of squad up, i`m level 9 ave squad 60,6 best team in league can improve with skill saved but should win league although if see another team improve then i`l add, and with market highest i can get is 64 rated before they hit 65 and scout and the position i`m looking is DR/DRM AND DL/DLM
    You don't know how to make a screenshot?

    On topic: You do all realize that in order for a player to appear in the Auctions list somebody needs to put him on sale, don't you? If you're on one of these "newer servers" where there aren't many high-level players yet, it's quite normal that you can't find great players on the market.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  9. #9
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    You don't know how to make a screenshot?

    On topic: You do all realize that in order for a player to appear in the Auctions list somebody needs to put him on sale, don't you? If you're on one of these "newer servers" where there aren't many high-level players yet, it's quite normal that you can't find great players on the market.
    I`m old tech thingy bobs over my head i`l see if one off friends can do screen shot for me

  10. #10
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    Here is a screenshot of his team!Dear nordeus-martinfc.jpg
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast