Thread: Conditioning

Conditioning

Hi all, newbie here so please bear with me

Regarding conditioning, is there any way of getting it back up apart from using packs?? like building a first aid building or something. some players seem to take an age to get up to a decent condition. any advice would be great

Pro
    everyone gets 5% every 3 hours.

yeah i get that. but 1 match seems to take more than 5% so it leaves you with only being able to play what. 6 matches a day

ciao volevo chiedervi se si poteva inserire sul gioco top eleven l'audio sarebbe piu realistico? no...si puo?

That's why you don't play 6 games a day.. unless you buy tokens to buy packs I highly recommend not playing friendlies unless all you have is league games, and even then not more than 2/3 games a day overall.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Ellis View Post
    yeah i get that. but 1 match seems to take more than 5% so it leaves you with only being able to play what. 6 matches a day
    you shouldn't be playing 6 matches per day. There are one or two competitive matches per day and the rest should be training down to percentage that will get your players up to around 99% for the next game. For example, you have the next game in 24 hours which would mean eight times 5% recovery so I train my players down to 59% condition or so. Some people play friendlies but i stay clear of them.