Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Drew 3-3 against neglected team in CL

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    26

    Drew 3-3 against neglected team in CL

    I am level 3...average age 23.1 quality 20.3

    He is Level 3 average age 30.5 quality 19.0

    His team is seriously neglected. He only had 5 players in formation, 3 subs and 18 listed as reserves.

    I thought it would be an easy win or even a 3-0 walkover...but no drew 3-3!

    How can you get a draw against such a team...he is 13th in his league with 3 losses.
    How is his team worked out and which formation will it choose for his neglected team?

  2. #2
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    There isn't much difference between the 2 teams quality, so a draw is more than possible, especially if you played the match away.

    The game filled in the starting line-up so the game could be played.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Top Eleven has got to fix this - its ridiculous - I played a team with only 3 players on the field. I have players that are 3-4 times better at all positions and we drew 1-1. That's insane. Easy fix - the software should not add missing players for a team. Unless they have auto subs, that is. No auto subs set up, its a blank position and they get beaten badly. Fair enough.

  4. #4
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Country Radio View Post
    Top Eleven has got to fix this - its ridiculous - I played a team with only 3 players on the field. I have players that are 3-4 times better at all positions and we drew 1-1. That's insane. Easy fix - the software should not add missing players for a team. Unless they have auto subs, that is. No auto subs set up, its a blank position and they get beaten badly. Fair enough.
    If teams don't fill starting 11 = Forfeit, It would keep it simple.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  5. #5
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Redscouse View Post
    I am level 3...average age 23.1 quality 20.3

    He is Level 3 average age 30.5 quality 19.0

    His team is seriously neglected. He only had 5 players in formation, 3 subs and 18 listed as reserves.

    I thought it would be an easy win or even a 3-0 walkover...but no drew 3-3!

    How can you get a draw against such a team...he is 13th in his league with 3 losses.
    How is his team worked out and which formation will it choose for his neglected team?
    I know I already said that any times but read what July told you and about he's team, Kustodian or other one said is just a visual in first days of league... is wierd that they didn't fix it yet
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  6. #6
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I know I already said that any times but read what July told you and about he's team, Kustodian or other one said is just a visual in first days of league... is wierd that they didn't fix it yet
    It will be like that until Sunday, Day 8 of the season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  7. #7
    Famous Potemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Country Radio View Post
    Top Eleven has got to fix this - its ridiculous - I played a team with only 3 players on the field. I have players that are 3-4 times better at all positions and we drew 1-1. That's insane. Easy fix - the software should not add missing players for a team. Unless they have auto subs, that is. No auto subs set up, its a blank position and they get beaten badly. Fair enough.
    I don't see why the starting eleven shouldn't be automatically filled up. The team has enough players to fill the positions, they just haven't been named in the starting line-up.
    God Bless!

    Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens


    League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13


    Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15


    Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup