Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Why are there so many vietnamese and indonesians with infinite tokens?

Why are there so many vietnamese and indonesians with infinite tokens?

Why are there so many vietnamese and indonesians with infinite tokens,are they all rich or something?
    Everytime i see one of them bidding on a player,right from the beginning i get that feeling that the bid is fixed.

Dreamer
    Like I said before, see an Asian bidding on a player you want, run the other way!

we have time or money lol
    the trap of bidding war is that i spent 5 token in bidding i'd better spend another 5 to win than wait for other player that you might not really happy with
    don't be racisme lol
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    we have time or money lol
    the trap of bidding war is that i spent 5 token in bidding i'd better spend another 5 to win than wait for other player that you might not really happy with
    don't be racisme lol
    Im not racist or anything like that,but you got to admit thats annoying,for instance there were 5 players available for the same position with no bidders,i decided to bid on the first one to go,there were still other 4 players for that same position and same price why did they have to "steal" the player i had bid when there were other good players available for the same position and same price.
    This is what gets me everytime,why cant people respect the first bidder if there are other players available with no bidders.

Quote Originally Posted by Aminux View Post
    Im not racist or anything like that,but you got to admit thats annoying,for instance there were 5 players available for the same position with no bidders,i decided to bid on the first one to go,there were still other 4 players for that same position and same price why did they have to "steal" the player i had bid when there were other good players available for the same position and same price.
    This is what gets me everytime,why cant people respect the first bidder if there are other players available with no bidders.
    Do you not understand the concept of an Auction?
    There is nothing about respecting the first bidder, in an auction the highest bidder wins, it's a simple as that

Move on, get over it, you lost to a higher bidder and will proberbly do so on many more occasions....

There are plenty of people playing the game who have loads of tokens, it's part of the game.
    pamash likes this.
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

no ones bid for other good players available because time is not up, I only place bidding at the last minutes, sometime at the last second and see who bidded before they have many token or not. if i bid for something i have big chance to win
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    Do you not understand the concept of an Auction?
    There is nothing about respecting the first bidder, in an auction the highest bidder wins, it's a simple as that

Move on, get over it, you lost to a higher bidder and will proberbly do so on many more occasions....

There are plenty of people playing the game who have loads of tokens, it's part of the game.
    Not if i bid when everyone else is asleep...

Dreamer
    Everybody wants the player as soon as possible, so it's natural that they all wanted the first one. Your chances would've been better with the last one.

Timezones guarantee that there's no such moment.

when your friend asleep (0 GMT) Vietnam and indonesia it's 7 am and we wake up at 6 am, lol
    Garet likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

Quote Originally Posted by KoHearts View Post
    Like I said before, see an Asian bidding on a player you want, run the other way!
    I won a bidding match against an asian after 13 Tokens. I really needed the player.
    KoHearts likes this.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast