Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 101
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Why are there so many vietnamese and indonesians with infinite tokens?

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Salamander Lands
    Posts
    14

    Why are there so many vietnamese and indonesians with infinite tokens?

    Why are there so many vietnamese and indonesians with infinite tokens,are they all rich or something?
    Everytime i see one of them bidding on a player,right from the beginning i get that feeling that the bid is fixed.

  2. #2
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    354
    Like I said before, see an Asian bidding on a player you want, run the other way!

  3. #3
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    we have time or money lol
    the trap of bidding war is that i spent 5 token in bidding i'd better spend another 5 to win than wait for other player that you might not really happy with
    don't be racisme lol
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Salamander Lands
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    we have time or money lol
    the trap of bidding war is that i spent 5 token in bidding i'd better spend another 5 to win than wait for other player that you might not really happy with
    don't be racisme lol
    Im not racist or anything like that,but you got to admit thats annoying,for instance there were 5 players available for the same position with no bidders,i decided to bid on the first one to go,there were still other 4 players for that same position and same price why did they have to "steal" the player i had bid when there were other good players available for the same position and same price.
    This is what gets me everytime,why cant people respect the first bidder if there are other players available with no bidders.

  5. #5
    Rookie Golden Boys FC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Aminux View Post
    Im not racist or anything like that,but you got to admit thats annoying,for instance there were 5 players available for the same position with no bidders,i decided to bid on the first one to go,there were still other 4 players for that same position and same price why did they have to "steal" the player i had bid when there were other good players available for the same position and same price.
    This is what gets me everytime,why cant people respect the first bidder if there are other players available with no bidders.
    Do you not understand the concept of an Auction?
    There is nothing about respecting the first bidder, in an auction the highest bidder wins, it's a simple as that

    Move on, get over it, you lost to a higher bidder and will proberbly do so on many more occasions....

    There are plenty of people playing the game who have loads of tokens, it's part of the game.
    pamash likes this.
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners


    Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

    Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

  6. #6
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    no ones bid for other good players available because time is not up, I only place bidding at the last minutes, sometime at the last second and see who bidded before they have many token or not. if i bid for something i have big chance to win
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Salamander Lands
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    Do you not understand the concept of an Auction?
    There is nothing about respecting the first bidder, in an auction the highest bidder wins, it's a simple as that

    Move on, get over it, you lost to a higher bidder and will proberbly do so on many more occasions....

    There are plenty of people playing the game who have loads of tokens, it's part of the game.
    Not if i bid when everyone else is asleep...

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Aminux View Post
    Im not racist or anything like that,but you got to admit thats annoying,for instance there were 5 players available for the same position with no bidders,i decided to bid on the first one to go,there were still other 4 players for that same position and same price why did they have to "steal" the player i had bid when there were other good players available for the same position and same price.
    This is what gets me everytime,why cant people respect the first bidder if there are other players available with no bidders.
    Everybody wants the player as soon as possible, so it's natural that they all wanted the first one. Your chances would've been better with the last one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aminux View Post
    Not if i bid when everyone else is asleep...
    Timezones guarantee that there's no such moment.

  9. #9
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Aminux View Post
    Not if i bid when everyone else is asleep...
    when your friend asleep (0 GMT) Vietnam and indonesia it's 7 am and we wake up at 6 am, lol
    Garet likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

  10. #10
    Wiki Contributor Incredipede's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Mount Everest
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by KoHearts View Post
    Like I said before, see an Asian bidding on a player you want, run the other way!
    I won a bidding match against an asian after 13 Tokens. I really needed the player.
    KoHearts likes this.


Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast