Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Why are there so many vietnamese and indonesians with infinite tokens?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Top Eleven should replace the pic of Mourinho with that of General Ho Chi Mihn...
    you should be disappointed

6x 3x 4x

Quote Originally Posted by AC Viola View Post
    true,
    vietnam and indonesia are GMT+7
    calculate the time when they are asleep
    just suggestion
    trust me, indonesian never sleep
    a group of them separate time to each half they
    has been agreed by some group of people in indonesia

6x 3x 4x

Found something slightly related..

Vietnam is currently the world’s second biggest prison for netizens, with seventeen detainees: Nguyen Van Tinh, Nguyen Manh Son, Nguyen Van Tuc, Ngo Quynh, Nguyen Kim Nhan, Phan Thanh Hai, Pham Van Troi, Vu Van Hung, Tran Quoc Hien, Tran Duc Thach, Truong Quoc Huy, Dieu Cay, Nguyen Tien Trung, Nguyen Xuan Nghia, Vi Duc Hoi, Le Cong Dinh and Pham Minh Hoang. In addition, three journalists – Tran Khai Thanh Thuy, Truong Minh Duc and Nguyen Van Ly – are still behind bars.
    I wonder how many tokens these guys had.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aminux View Post
    But if that is case,and the tokens are cheaper in those countries then its not a fair challenge for the other countries that have to pay premium for tokens!
    Tokens are not at all cheap here...Your 1 dollar is equal to 60 Indian INR and more ever asians not rich like the europians...
    If I have to buy token I will need to spend 123 INR to just get a meager 14 tokens...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Tokens are not at all cheap here...Your 1 dollar is equal to 60 Indian INR and more ever asians not rich like the europians...
    If I have to buy token I will need to spend 123 INR to just get a meager 14 tokens...
    Same price as U.S. 14=2USD$

But I don't think it is about wealth (all the time), some people just really like to have bidding wars...

for pride and dignity?

But I am not one of those.
    QuocBao likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Haha I never noticed that but I do hate when I'm waiting on a player with no bids and 5 seconds left right as I am about to bid 3 or 4 people start to bid on that player.

Rookie
    I've met one guy from Thailand who I've seen on a couple of players I've been interested in(see vent thread) checked his team/stadium and walked out shaking my head before I even got into a war, I assume he must have bought at least a couple of thousand tokens and he's only on season 3. just hope I never end up in the same league as him!...

Having said that for all his spending his team is only like 3Q on average higher than mine and he's amassed around 10x as many tokens!

Quote Originally Posted by Real Maine Blues View Post
    I've met one guy from Thailand who I've seen on a couple of players I've been interested in(see vent thread) checked his team/stadium and walked out shaking my head before I even got into a war, I assume he must have bought at least a couple of thousand tokens and he's only on season 3. just hope I never end up in the same league as him!...

Having said that for all his spending his team is only like 3Q on average higher than mine and he's amassed around 10x as many tokens!

I had a level 9 guy in my CL last time, in a different group. He had a team weaker than me but.he had a Pro Erena Stadium(Level 14) ...... Go figure!!!!
    Real Maine Blues likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Garcia Pedron View Post
    Nguyen team here...Nguyen team there...Nguyen team everywhere, with snowing, raining, sunning time... I'd not play with that joke players
    lol because Nguyen is a common last name in our country dude ) My advice, just run away when you see a Vnmese bidder. I myself run away from them too =))
    QuocBao likes this.

The thing is that countries like Vietnam only got access to new technologies fairly recently, internet games like these are like IRC in Europe 15 years ago. Not everyone had internet at home and meeting people over the internet was exciting.

Cyber cafes here in the West were already disappearing by the time the Vietnamese government started to sponsor a program to give mass internet access to its people.

It is a matter of social history and its effects on the people.

It seems as Vietnamese are acting like new rich people. It's what happened in Brazil when Lula da Silva started a national program to give internet access to everyone. Many internet games had to ban Brazil at some point because its new netizens would flood servers. If a Brazilian was banned in Warcraft 3, they would spread the word and invade.

The thing is... Don't be fooled thinking people here in the West can't buy tokens or win a bid war over an internet game, because we are dumb or because we don't have the money, we just don't see the point, it doesn't rock our boat that way.

The frustration of the opening poster is because most people here play this to chill out, this is already post-tech for us, we can't understand how someone in the other side of the world plays this so seriously and kills all the joy by overtaking a Facebook game.
    Last edited by Celtic; 01-21-2014 at 02:49 AM.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast