Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: My compliment to this stupid game !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedbickers View Post
    Hardly, in season 3 I had 7 teams rammed full of scouts and I has probably the 10th best team in the league, compared to last season this one is a doddle with probably only two teams in my league with better players than me.. I recently beat 1 of these teams 4-0 away from home..

And ketih you make me laugh, you can't say anything when you need to buy tokens and scout players to semi - suceed. Play the game like I do then come back and tell me how succesfull you are

I don't care what anyone says, if you have purchased tokens/scouts your success counts for absolutely nothing!
    This is where you passed from the "honest and proud" side to the "big time moronizer" one. Cause no matter what your idea is, doesn't mean is the whole or the only one. I do respect non T buyers as i respect the buyers ones. I personally hate personal trainers as it kills the game, by just tokening up you get any player to that level, while Power training is joyful picking up the youngs you wanna raise and betting on them. That said, i respect even personal trainers. A win is a win in a game or not. SO should fc Catania bitch cause Juventus has better cash/players? On top of that, you can win the first 7-10 levels of this game by just setting a legal formation with normal orders and decent players, adapting it to your opponent. you don't need to even watch the matches. I made 2 accs beside my T one for the gifts, and they won every single league season so far with prolly 20 T invested on them. Being a T buyer ain't all joy and jerks. I myself am only lv 6 and i struggled not few times against teams 20-25 Q less powerful, and it wasn't a bad formation display or anything. Point is, game engine is the king here. Having better quality only inreases odds it will choose you as winner.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    This is where you passed from the "honest and proud" side to the "big time moronizer" one. Cause no matter what your idea is, doesn't mean is the whole or the only one. I do respect non T buyers as i respect the buyers ones. I personally hate personal trainers as it kills the game, by just tokening up you get any player to that level, while Power training is joyful picking up the youngs you wanna raise and betting on them. That said, i respect even personal trainers. A win is a win in a game or not. SO should fc Catania bitch cause Juventus has better cash/players? On top of that, you can win the first 7-10 levels of this game by just setting a legal formation with normal orders and decent players, adapting it to your opponent. you don't need to even watch the matches. I made 2 accs beside my T one for the gifts, and they won every single league season so far with prolly 20 T invested on them. Being a T buyer ain't all joy and jerks. I myself am only lv 6 and i struggled not few times against teams 20-25 Q less powerful, and it wasn't a bad formation display or anything. Point is, game engine is the king here. Having better quality only inreases odds it will choose you as winner.
    lol
    NONE TOKEN PURCHASING PLAYER

IN SEASON 4, CURRENTLY LEVEL 4

Season 1: 3RD PLACE IN LEAGUE

Season 2: WON LEAGUE, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RUNNER UP

Season 3: 6TH PLACE IN LEAGUE, WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

AVERAGE AGE ~ 24.2
    AVERAGE QUALITY ~ 29
    TEAM VALUE ~ 29.1M
    SEATING ~3000

TEAM NAME ~ Otley AFC
    FAN CLUB NAME ~ LEEDS SERVICE CREW

Rookie
    Also keith, your scouts that you purchased are your stellar players. What you are exactly saying is that if a team like Napoli was to lose there stellar players/replace them with lesser players, Cavani/Hamsik/Insigne that they would be just as good/sucessfull.. Dream on
    NONE TOKEN PURCHASING PLAYER

IN SEASON 4, CURRENTLY LEVEL 4

Season 1: 3RD PLACE IN LEAGUE

Season 2: WON LEAGUE, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RUNNER UP

Season 3: 6TH PLACE IN LEAGUE, WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

AVERAGE AGE ~ 24.2
    AVERAGE QUALITY ~ 29
    TEAM VALUE ~ 29.1M
    SEATING ~3000

TEAM NAME ~ Otley AFC
    FAN CLUB NAME ~ LEEDS SERVICE CREW

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123