Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: My compliment to this stupid game !!!!!!

My compliment to this stupid game !!!!!!

Perfect !!! The best team in my league (my team) had 0 winning match and 2 defeats !!!
    Out of champions league for stupid organization of last league (my team was with all higher level) and out of cup at first step !!!! I am the only stupid man that bought some token. It was, for sure, the last time in my life.
    If I were the boss of the game I should send at home who manage the game.....
    They make loose money to top eleven. Suicide.....

'nuff said

My compliment to this stupid game !!!!!!-keep-calm-chill-your-tits-4.png
    Current Level: 2
    [Season 1] League Winner | CL N/A | Cup Qualifying (before joining)
    [Season 2] League Waiting... | CL Playing | Cup Playing

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Nerazzurro View Post
    Perfect !!! The best team in my league (my team) had 0 winning match and 2 defeats !!!
    Out of champions league for stupid organization of last league (my team was with all higher level) and out of cup at first step !!!! I am the only stupid man that bought some token. It was, for sure, the last time in my life.
    I have to say that this game is not worth spending money on, and I have stopped doing so when I learnt about it. Lost the match today against my rival team in the league even though I was watching the game, had a lot of possessions and was supported by a friend. The rival team was not even online!
    drug5 and cracicot like this.

If you have any more LOOSE money, send it to me. At least then you won't LOSE it.
    KoHearts likes this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Rookie
    Bit harsh to blame the game nick, you probably just suck at it..

I haven't purchased a single token and am doing marvelous, so far in season 4 won every game and tommorow will be doing my occasional early morning raid on the transfer market :P
    KoHearts likes this.
    NONE TOKEN PURCHASING PLAYER

IN SEASON 4, CURRENTLY LEVEL 4

Season 1: 3RD PLACE IN LEAGUE

Season 2: WON LEAGUE, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RUNNER UP

Season 3: 6TH PLACE IN LEAGUE, WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

AVERAGE AGE ~ 24.2
    AVERAGE QUALITY ~ 29
    TEAM VALUE ~ 29.1M
    SEATING ~3000

TEAM NAME ~ Otley AFC
    FAN CLUB NAME ~ LEEDS SERVICE CREW

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedbickers View Post
    Bit harsh to blame the game nick, you probably just suck at it..

I haven't purchased a single token and am doing marvelous, so far in season 4 won every game and tommorow will be doing my occasional early morning raid on the transfer market :P
    season 4 is nothing to shout for or maybe ur server are not fill with token buyers. I had an alternate acc that i used to send gifts but this acc got league champion for 4 season.

Yup, completely out of order - I'm by far the best team in my league, and I only won 8-0 away today ... bah!
    KoHearts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Nerazzurro View Post
    Looks like you had a bad roll of the dice...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Dreamer
    The fact is, sometimes the game does suck big time and isn't worth spending any money on it.

BUT, if you do have the highest quality team in your league and can't manage to get a win in your first 3 matches and even worse - you did so last season as well without qualifying for the CL, then you are the one that sucks at it. Period. In 9 out of 10 cases, just leaving a team in a 4-4-2 formation will get you a CL qualification if you have "the best team in the league".

I have a good team 29.6 average in lvl 4, lost the first 2 matches in the league, currently qualifying for cup and Champions cup undefeated, I dont blame the game for it , havent bought tokens neither.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast