Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: My compliment to this stupid game !!!!!!

Are you playing a bad formation?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Nerazzurro View Post
    Perfect !!! The best team in my league (my team) had 0 winning match and 2 defeats !!!
    Out of champions league for stupid organization of last league (my team was with all higher level) and out of cup at first step !!!! I am the only stupid man that bought some token. It was, for sure, the last time in my life.
    If I were the boss of the game I should send at home who manage the game.....
    They make loose money to top eleven. Suicide.....
    first of all mention how are you the best team, your rating is 31 and your opponents 29-30? instead of crying for the game check what you did wrong, i bought some tokens too, and its been almost 3 seasons from the last time i was defeated in league and champions league, so i guess is not a stupid game
    Last edited by tziortz; 06-07-2013 at 07:35 AM.
    Raykco likes this.
    ✰✰OCFP✰✰

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by drug5 View Post
    season 4 is nothing to shout for or maybe ur server are not fill with token buyers. I had an alternate acc that i used to send gifts but this acc got league champion for 4 season.
    Hardly, in season 3 I had 7 teams rammed full of scouts and I has probably the 10th best team in the league, compared to last season this one is a doddle with probably only two teams in my league with better players than me.. I recently beat 1 of these teams 4-0 away from home..

And ketih you make me laugh, you can't say anything when you need to buy tokens and scout players to semi - suceed. Play the game like I do then come back and tell me how succesfull you are

I don't care what anyone says, if you have purchased tokens/scouts your success counts for absolutely nothing!
    NONE TOKEN PURCHASING PLAYER

IN SEASON 4, CURRENTLY LEVEL 4

Season 1: 3RD PLACE IN LEAGUE

Season 2: WON LEAGUE, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RUNNER UP

Season 3: 6TH PLACE IN LEAGUE, WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

AVERAGE AGE ~ 24.2
    AVERAGE QUALITY ~ 29
    TEAM VALUE ~ 29.1M
    SEATING ~3000

TEAM NAME ~ Otley AFC
    FAN CLUB NAME ~ LEEDS SERVICE CREW

Apprentice
    a guy with full scout team went invincible in league. even my scout-world class team was dominated by him. any orders in your formation gone wrong. whole thing will be mess up. or you are using the wrong formation .

Rookie
    It is not all about your team rating!
    It is also about ur formation, players' form, players' morale, orders and winning prizes!
    Just check all of those before complaining!
    Jedbickers and Raykco like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedbickers View Post
    Bit harsh to blame the game nick, you probably just suck at it..

I haven't purchased a single token and am doing marvelous, so far in season 4 won every game and tommorow will be doing my occasional early morning raid on the transfer market :P
    A bit harsh yourself. Just because you do well without buying tokens, you expect EVERYONE to do the same? And if they dont, they suck at the game? LOL, Jed, the game is more to blame than anything - the game engine is horrible at the BEST of times.

At the end of the day, the more bad results that happen, the more frustrated people get and they either quit or buy tokens to get better. More people need to quit and move to a better game, because they are out there - and they are many.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    A bit harsh yourself. Just because you do well without buying tokens, you expect EVERYONE to do the same? And if they dont, they suck at the game? LOL, Jed, the game is more to blame than anything - the game engine is horrible at the BEST of times.

At the end of the day, the more bad results that happen, the more frustrated people get and they either quit or buy tokens to get better. More people need to quit and move to a better game, because they are out there - and they are many.
    Fair point,

I just kind of get bugged when people who buy tokens complain about the game, they just think they can 'buy sucess' rather than put effort into tactics/understanding how the game works.

I hear people say that token players keep the game free for non token purchasing players, that's not true all they are doing is making them richer and giving them the need to give less away for free.

The creaters get along very nicely just with players watching videos/clicking on offers for free tokens as well as having a high amount of traffic playing their game!

Look at zynga poker on facebook, I noticed as soon as less people started playing there game and their profits went down, the more they offer. This is the way it works for most internet games. They need us and the more they need us/less people play/pay the more they offer for free
    cracicot likes this.

AVERAGE AGE ~ 24.2
    AVERAGE QUALITY ~ 29
    TEAM VALUE ~ 29.1M
    SEATING ~3000

TEAM NAME ~ Otley AFC

Banned
    Fair point,

I just kind of get bugged when people who buy tokens complain about the game, they just think they can 'buy sucess' rather than put effort into tactics/understanding how the game works.

I hear people say that token players keep the game free for non token purchasing players, that's not true all they are doing is making them richer and giving them the need to give less away for free.

The creaters get along very nicely just with players watching videos/clicking on offers for free tokens as well as having a high amount of traffic playing their game!

Look at zynga poker on facebook, I noticed as soon as less people started playing there game and their profits went down, the more they offer. This is the way it works for most internet games. They need us and the more they need us/less people play/pay the more they offer for free
    Unfortunately, it takes a large number of people to stop buying tokens for them to realize that they should be giving more back to their customers to keep them happy.
    Jedbickers likes this.

And ketih you make me laugh, you can't say anything when you need to buy tokens and scout players to semi - suceed. Play the game like I do then come back and tell me how succesfull you are

I don't care what anyone says, if you have purchased tokens/scouts your success counts for absolutely nothing!
    Wrong, again - I have a second team at level 2, currently 3rd in their league, not one token bought, and they're doing just fine. I CHOOSE to buy the odd few tokens, I don't NEED to - I put out 2 completely different teams yesterday for cup and league. That 8-0 win only featured one scout - the rest were trained up personally.

Your last statement is just pathetic. I would be in the same position with spending a cent, I know how to play management games, you won't see me whinging over losses. The only complaints I ever make are about faults with the overall game - Like why they won't allow friendlies to be a mutual agreement thing, why every new player you buy on the market has to suffer injury for 5 f&&&&&&ing days before playing proper ... grrr .... and why the mobile version is still missing a lot of options yet they thought it was such an amazing thing to add referals ... I hope nobody uses that feature. Why invite others to a broken game??

But on the playing your squad side, I'm not just semi-succesful - I am owning with a few scout players. I'd still be doing so without, I often rest those guys for weak league games.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 06-08-2013 at 12:26 PM.

Rookie
    Firstly keith, level 2 is soooo easy even without the need to purchase tokens, you have lots of players who either aren't playing the game or aren't that good. I finished first and got runner up in the champions league (lost to team full of scouts) but hardly anything to brag about.

Now your second point is just plain daft, ''' I am owning with a few scout players. I'd still be doing so without ''' lmao, how do you know you would be succesfull/owning without them????? The fact that you have them/need them proves that to not be true.

You really are a funny guy keith : )

AVERAGE AGE ~ 24.2
    AVERAGE QUALITY ~ 29
    TEAM VALUE ~ 29.1M
    SEATING ~3000

TEAM NAME ~ Otley AFC