Thread: need opinion

Apprentice

need opinion

4-5-1v is not effective for me anymore. i need a regular formation. my ML on wrong position dont care about it . he play the best on AML i dont know why. i have bad rating MC ,strong wingers , no AMC . that player with AMC played bad in AMc but good in AMR. slightly good strikers. i havent buy players this season . those are all my last season players. some of those are world class , scout last season .

here is my team : need opinion-970683_534715209907767_659073548_n.jpg

i will buy more scout players few days later. mainly MCs. I am token buyers but not big token spender.i need a good formation that works on me.

Please and Thank You.

Have you tried putting red arrows on your striker and maybe on your central MC too and seen if uve played any better as a result before changing your formation?...perhaps blue arrows on your LB & RB too?...if not id suggest it...

I've used a 4 4 2 for nearly two terms now and have found it to be a very strong formation myself...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Apprentice
    what i saw from old posts . red arrow on strikers are nothing. i used the same orders and arrows for 1-2 season(s). and i see it losses effectiveness now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson Loo View Post
    what i saw from old posts . red arrow on strikers are nothing. i used the same orders and arrows for 1-2 season(s). and i see it losses effectiveness now.
    Ive always played both my strikers with red arrows...trust me when i say that they are not nothing...again ive always used blue arrows across my whole defence and have only lost 1 in my last 14 games...

It may be the players coupled with the formation that has caused the lack of effectiveness and not just the formation solely...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Apprentice
    so u are suggesting me to use 4-4-2 classic as my regular formation? since my defence is not too solid especially left DC and DL.
    and all orders for your suggesting formation please . so that i could try out whether it works for me or not. i have a big problem with me is i had very less shooting in every match even against lowly teams. anyway to solve this ?