Thread: not getting the token!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not getting the token!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as all of the managers on top11 know, an easy way of getting tokens is watching videos.
    for the past 2 time I've tried to do that if have not been given the token i am suppose to.
    as well as wasting my time it is very annoying. dose this or has this happened to anyone

Dreamer
    Yes, some of the videos (and many of the other offers) just don't work.

Happens to me all the time. I can watch 5 videos and not get one token, instead of one for every 3 videos that it's supposed to be.

Pro
    It's been really bad in the last couple of days.

Agreed. I just watched about 8 videos for green packs and not jack ****!

Same here, I've never had problems with the videos for packs through the Facebook app, or the single vids that reward one token per vid.
    However since yesterday, they haven't rewarded anything, waste of my time!

Really strange.

I have had loads of problems with the Matomy '3 vids per token' ones though.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

I don't even try the Matomy ones anymore - they payout about once in 4 tries (meaning 1 token for 12 or more videos). Not worth it. Sponserpay is often crap as well (The Cruzan Rum one keep coming up lately and it never pays out), but Matomy flat out sucks. Did I mention Matomy screws you over most of the time? Oh, and lest I forget, Matomy is total crap.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Apprentice
    They don't pay up anymore, the blasted beggars. Doens't matter if you're watching videos on facebook or on topeleven.com.

Apprentice
    yes just watched 6 vids and nothing, nadda, nixy ki, come promoters get it sorted, its bad enough watching these vids, but getting nothing is even worse.

same here. nothing again this morning. keep getting the running robot one and the one with chris kamara and get no reward. grrrrrrrrr