Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Nordeus please check your bidding system !!

Rookie

Nordeus please check your bidding system !!

Today i bid for the player. Its on the 25th rounds and I cannot press the bid button although I have bid in the 24th rounds ! What the hell was wrong with the system !?? I just lost 25 tokens for nothing !! F**K !!!!

Same happened to me.. this bidding system in soo bugged. i'll just save my tokens and buy scout players or power train my younger ones.

too bad i only sign talent

csx
    had this problem too. the bid button disappeared lol. And from the looks of it it's Nordeus problem since MANY of us experience the same problem. Seriously frustrated when u lost yr tokens thru bugs. We should get reimbursed for our lost token! Nordeus PLS FIX THIS TQ

It could be that you didn't have enough money to buy the player anymore.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Ummmm, no. You can keep bidding as long as you have enough tokens. Money only matters on the initial bid as you have to have 75-90% of the players worth to place an initial bid. You can keep bidding and go Millions into debt, so this was an obvious game glitch that affected several, if not many people and these people should get their tokens back.
    Pini Shavili likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I don't know how long you play this game but obvious you don't any idea of this game.
    If you start bid on a player you can bid until you run out of tokens money is not a problem.
    Sims it's a technical problem and I think they should give there tokens back
    Or.......
    When you bid throw the phone sometimes when you wait to the last sec your bid didn't
    Count cuse of the delay
    So depends from where they made the bid
    If its throw the computer they should get there tokens back.

Fabregas has more chance of going to Utd than Nordeus has of giving customers their tokens back.

had the same problem
    nordeus replyed to my email saying it was my fault and i need to learn how to bid for players
    also demanded that i bid when the round starts
    I AM UNHAPPY

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Ummmm, no. You can keep bidding as long as you have enough tokens. Money only matters on the initial bid as you have to have 75-90% of the players worth to place an initial bid. You can keep bidding and go Millions into debt, so this was an obvious game glitch that affected several, if not many people and these people should get their tokens back.
    I once bid 9 Tokens on a player and then the bidding button disappeared, I realized that I didn't have enough money anymore so I thought that was the cause and I didn't bother with it anymore. But now that you say that it is possible to bid even when you have less money than the player will cost, it really looks like a glitch then.

Players who encountered this glitch should get their Tokens back, they clearly lost a real money currency by a glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pini Shavili View Post
    I don't know how long you play this game but obvious you don't any idea of this game.[...]
    That may be right, I'm just in Season 3 right now. Still, please read the text above from me, that's why I thought it may be that he didn't have enough money.

Everyone can be wrong sometimes, especially if a glitch caused a problem.
    Last edited by Incredipede; 07-26-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast