Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory with the game

Rookie
    That's the game, bro. If you don't like it, just leave it!
    My team is the best in the league (ranking), even though I lost 3-0 to a team whose ranking is much lower than my team! The reason could be luck, formation, orders, win bonus, morale, form ....etc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    Talk to the Manchester City team and ask them how they felt losing the Cup Final to Wigan having spent so much money on putting the team together...

Top11 is trying to replicate reality, and in my opinion s doing a fairly good job at it.

I would completely agree with "Wilson Loo" & "July Forth"
    T11 is TRYING to replicate reality??? REALLY? Then they need to explain how you can get an ACL tear from normal stretching? The reasons for injuries are horrible and the amount you get in a season is just not even CLOSE to reality. And there are too many Conference teams PWNING scout teams for there to be an realism in this game.

The only reality is this is a waste of money and time.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    T11 is TRYING to replicate reality??? REALLY? Then they need to explain how you can get an ACL tear from normal stretching? The reasons for injuries are horrible and the amount you get in a season is just not even CLOSE to reality. And there are too many Conference teams PWNING scout teams for there to be an realism in this game.

The only reality is this is a waste of money and time.
    My understanding is that as each season passes, further improvements are made to the game engine, which is the best you can expect from a 'Play for Free' game.

As for getting injured during stretching, having experienced a bad injury myself whilst at hospital recently in a physio session, I can understand how this happens

In life, **** happens, we just have to get on with it and deal with it.

I'm sure that somewhere along the lines Nord will do something about the level of injuries, but until then we will have to look at tactics etc to try and overcome it as best as possible
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta E Filipe View Post
    I quit that game, my team (level 3) with quality 36 and the opposing team with quality 19. the game tied 2-2. the opponent kicked 2 balls and the two entered! I kicked 20 balls into the goal and only got 2 goals. I'm quit

I spent $ 100.00 USD to form my team! ridiculous nordeus will never see my money again!
    You should have trained your players how to score.

Nah, serious, these things happen at T11, quality alone does not win matches. But it helps.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    My understanding is that as each season passes, further improvements are made to the game engine, which is the best you can expect from a 'Play for Free' game.

As for getting injured during stretching, having experienced a bad injury myself whilst at hospital recently in a physio session, I can understand how this happens

In life, **** happens, we just have to get on with it and deal with it.

I'm sure that somewhere along the lines Nord will do something about the level of injuries, but until then we will have to look at tactics etc to try and overcome it as best as possible
    No, its not as simple as "**** happens, we just have to get on with it and deal with it."

These things are PROGRAMMED to happen. It is not chance, it is not coincidence, it is on purpose. this is just greed getting in the way of something that should be fun. The injuries and token-suckage should be dialed back ALOT since it is seriously impeding the enjoyment of the game.

Seriously, if I were boss of Nordeus, heads would roll for not fixing some glaring and stupid issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedbickers View Post
    This made me laugh so hard I've spent nothing and have a mint squad and have won 6, drawn 1, lost 0 this season. ouch

One more thing, I take much pleasure in beating players like you who just think they can buy sucess
    Hey, I buy tokens every month, doesn't make you any better than me, or vice versa.

I could quite easily have a high 5*, scout squad by using the tokens I farm on my iPhone through tapjoy, and through the website, without spending a single penny, but it makes me happy having loads of red stars in my squad, so I choose to buy tokens.
    Jedbickers likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

No, its not as simple as "**** happens, we just have to get on with it and deal with it."

These things are PROGRAMMED to happen. It is not chance, it is not coincidence, it is on purpose. this is just greed getting in the way of something that should be fun. The injuries and token-suckage should be dialed back ALOT since it is seriously impeding the enjoyment of the game.

Seriously, if I were boss of Nordeus, heads would roll for not fixing some glaring and stupid issues.
    I'm glad we've got someone like this chap who refuses to take the bull**** and speak up, Che Guevara of TE!
    cracicot likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Apprentice

agree100% when you are active and spend money for this game you will have more injuries

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    I'm glad we've got someone like this chap who refuses to take the bull**** and speak up, Che Guevara of TE!
    If I pay money for a game, I expect a fair chance at things. This game is like one of those rigged games at the fair. What I dont see if a money-back guarantee. This is SUPPOSED to be a fun game, but the way they program the game to suck tokens from you is just stupid. I can see how companies hide the tax in their prices, but this is not hiding...this is blatent, in-your-face theft. I can not think of any other word that describes the actions of Nordeus. They have their hand in your wallet and always ask for more and program the game to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by essokimo View Post
    agree100% when you are active and spend money for this game you will have more injuries
    I seriously think there is more to it than that, I've brought 1000 Tokens a season (currently on season 4) and whilst my team have had the odd injury (average 4 a season so far) I don't think that's excessive (and I don't tend to use Red Packs to repair players), but I do understand the frustration if your experiencing loads of injuries as I'm sure I'd feel the same.

I am in no way trying to teach anyone to suck eggs, but I always ensure before a match or if Hard Training that both Moral & Condition are above 90% and I Never use Hard Tackling in a match as it seems your more likely to injure your own players than the opposition.
    Raykco likes this.
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast