Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory with the game

Unsatisfactory with the game

I quit that game, my team (level 3) with quality 36 and the opposing team with quality 19. the game tied 2-2. the opponent kicked 2 balls and the two entered! I kicked 20 balls into the goal and only got 2 goals. I'm quit

I spent $ 100.00 USD to form my team! ridiculous nordeus will never see my money again!

Apprentice
    your tactical ,formation ,win bonus for players and also luck affect a match a lot .

this is not the problem! I kicked 20 balls to the goal and I got 2. He kicked 2 balls to the goal and made all tries!! illogical!! I have got 60% ball possession during all match!

Spending money on the game doesn't guarantee you will win, all it does is makes it easier for you to win. I bought tokens and I LOST 2-1 against a rubbish team I should easily beat this morning.
    Raykco and drug5 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Talk to the Manchester City team and ask them how they felt losing the Cup Final to Wigan having spent so much money on putting the team together...

Top11 is trying to replicate reality, and in my opinion s doing a fairly good job at it.

I would completely agree with "Wilson Loo" & "July Forth"
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Rookie
    Draw 1-1 against weaker team at home this morning. 20 shots from me and only 1 shot from them. already get used to it. That's the way football is...
    Raykco likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by onstyle View Post
    Draw 1-1 against weaker team at home this morning. 20 shots from me and only 1 shot from them. already get used to it. That's the way football is...
    you can always see . that your shot is always charged down by XXX , blocked by YYY,long clearance upfield by ZZZ( your team player),etc. is consider shot but not on target . therefore sometime you got very less SOT.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta E Filipe View Post
    I quit that game, my team (level 3) with quality 36 and the opposing team with quality 19. the game tied 2-2. the opponent kicked 2 balls and the two entered! I kicked 20 balls into the goal and only got 2 goals. I'm quit

I spent $ 100.00 USD to form my team! ridiculous nordeus will never see my money again!

This made me laugh so hard I've spent nothing and have a mint squad and have won 6, drawn 1, lost 0 this season. ouch

One more thing, I take much pleasure in beating players like you who just think they can buy sucess
    Chris Rath likes this.
    NONE TOKEN PURCHASING PLAYER

IN SEASON 4, CURRENTLY LEVEL 4

Season 1: 3RD PLACE IN LEAGUE

Season 2: WON LEAGUE, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RUNNER UP

Season 3: 6TH PLACE IN LEAGUE, WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

AVERAGE AGE ~ 24.2
    AVERAGE QUALITY ~ 29
    TEAM VALUE ~ 29.1M
    SEATING ~3000

TEAM NAME ~ Otley AFC
    FAN CLUB NAME ~ LEEDS SERVICE CREW

i have referred top eleven to many people.. but only some people r listed in my referral tab .. can any1 help me ??

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    Talk to the Manchester City team and ask them how they felt losing the Cup Final to Wigan having spent so much money on putting the team together...

Top11 is trying to replicate reality, and in my opinion s doing a fairly good job at it.

I would completely agree with "Wilson Loo" & "July Forth"
    I also watch that match, and Callum were performing too well. Just like in T11, where 2* players can even score hat-trick or get MOTM...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast