Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory with the game

it is very simple.
    if u dont "like" T11 then stop play or stop spending money for it.
    i have made lots of posts in that forum about T11 "bull****s",like injuries,wierd results etc etc and nothing happened/change(same "****s" contnues...).
    i continue "playing"(watching matches very very rare) and i continue NOT to spend a single cent for that game.
    the "bad" thing of that "story" is that if all T11 players stop spending money/buy tokens,then probably T11 will "close".
    thats what nordeus have to think seriusly...

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    Talk to the Manchester City team and ask them how they felt losing the Cup Final to Wigan having spent so much money on putting the team together...

Top11 is trying to replicate reality, and in my opinion s doing a fairly good job at it.

I would completely agree with "Wilson Loo" & "July Forth"
    Wowhwowhwow, wait... sorry man but you've done a huge mistake here... replicate reality??
    Are you kidding? How many injuries do you have every week? I have over 5 a week AT LEAST. Now tell me what has this to do with reality and find me ONE example...

It's luck with injuries, just like in real life. I have known my team to have three injuries in one game, but that could happen, but this season so far i've had just one injury. It's chance/luck, just like reality...

Quote Originally Posted by Lutton View Post
    It's luck with injuries, just like in real life. I have known my team to have three injuries in one game, but that could happen, but this season so far i've had just one injury. It's chance/luck, just like reality...
    Yes, it may be luck to have 3 injuries in a match or none (in this game) but the whole injury system is NOT down to luck. It's Nordeu$ that programmed the game in that way so that your players get injured very often so you spend money to get red packs (and that's not the only dirty method Nordeu$ uses to get money). Now tell me, when did you saw a match in real life with a team having 3 injured players??

Also, losing to weaker people happens. I only had 4 points from my first 4 league games, and dominated shots and possession in all 4, before realising my win bonus was set too low. I've since changed it to max, and scored 14 goals without reply in 3 games.

Essentially, quit moaning, because there is an uninstall button for those who feel the need to moan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    I seriously think there is more to it than that, I've brought 1000 Tokens a season (currently on season 4) and whilst my team have had the odd injury (average 4 a season so far) I don't think that's excessive (and I don't tend to use Red Packs to repair players), but I do understand the frustration if your experiencing loads of injuries as I'm sure I'd feel the same.

I am in no way trying to teach anyone to suck eggs, but I always ensure before a match or if Hard Training that both Moral & Condition are above 90% and I Never use Hard Tackling in a match as it seems your more likely to injure your own players than the opposition.
    Read more on this forum...the injury rate is horrible and there is a co-relation between red packs and injuries, for the most part. They cant make it obvious, or more people would realize that this is cheating on the part of Nordeus.

But buying 1000T a season? your choice of course, but when you do that, nothing matters. Injuries are healed immediately if you want, you always have packs of every colour available when you want them. You can buy the best players and not even have to care if you waste tokens. You will not be unsatisfied with this game until you experience the NGE doing its best to screw you with ****ty results. It will happen, we all know this. What I am saying is that with that amount of tokens per season, nothing really worries you. You dont experience the lows that most of the other managers do that dont have access to the amount of tokens you do.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Read more on this forum...the injury rate is horrible and there is a co-relation between red packs and injuries, for the most part. They cant make it obvious, or more people would realize that this is cheating on the part of Nordeus.

But buying 1000T a season? your choice of course, but when you do that, nothing matters. Injuries are healed immediately if you want, you always have packs of every colour available when you want them. You can buy the best players and not even have to care if you waste tokens. You will not be unsatisfied with this game until you experience the NGE doing its best to screw you with ****ty results. It will happen, we all know this. What I am saying is that with that amount of tokens per season, nothing really worries you. You dont experience the lows that most of the other managers do that dont have access to the amount of tokens you do.
    I tend to use the Tokens I buy to get Green Packs so I can Hard Train the Cheap or Free players I pick up from the TM or the academy players I get once a season.
    I very rarely use Red Packs (I have 50+ at the moment) to repair injured players, I just let them heal over the time set, but as I said previously I don't get many injuries and have not in the 4 seasons I've been playing the game.

Be rest assured, I've done plenty of reading on the forum and seen the numerous threads about injury levels, and yes I would be well hacked off if I had the levels of injuries that some seem to get, I'm just wondering though if there is another reason why some get more injuries than others, I can't believe that Nord would pick on certain users but not others (I don't think the engine is that good).

As for results, I've got a strong team for my league, but was knocked out of the cup in the first round by a team 2 leagues above mine and whilst I expect to progress to the next stage of the champions league, I'm sure I'll encounter teams that are a match for mine and won't win every match, but for me that's part of the game and I'll need to change my tactics and formations to cope with the way other teams are set out and play.
    I'm also sure that I'll come up against weaker teams than mine and may suffer losses, but that's part of football.
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123