Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: F**k this s**t

  1. #1
    Rookie Otelul Galati83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    77

    F**k this s**t

    I like to keep morale over 90%, If I don't have pack I usually buy them.Open the game in the morning and 10 players less then half.How the f**k???? They all had nightmares??? F**k this shitty game, start to have enough of their greed.

  2. #2
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    don't buy it anymore. In a friendly match, if you win 5-0 you have 3 blue pack and also many trainning point
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

  3. #3
    Rookie Otelul Galati83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    77
    Cannot afford friendly matches, 2 matches every day.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,871
    I think you need to calm down and let me ask you, who is forcing you to play 2 friendly games per day?

  5. #5
    Rookie Otelul Galati83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    77
    REPEAT: "Cannot afford friendly matches, 2 matches every day." So: "cannot afford friendly matches= I'm NOT playing them at all", because:"2 matches every day"-CL/League or Cup/League. CAPISCHI???
    Gx-7 and dimdim1 like this.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Otelul Galati83 View Post
    REPEAT: "Cannot afford friendly matches, 2 matches every day." So: "cannot afford friendly matches= I'm NOT playing them at all", because:"2 matches every day"-CL/League or Cup/League. CAPISCHI???
    Remember, english is not the first language of all people on this forum, so please excuse Pricop. When you purposely remove words that we take for granted, it can look like you mean something else. I understood what you meant, and I agree with you. I dont have time for friendlies and you only get 3 blues IF YOU WIN BIG! Otherwise you get none if you lose, and only 2 for winning. And then its not worth the skill points you make in the friendly compared to training. Fucking iPHONE users get so many packs per day and that is cheating for the most part until Nordeus fixes the exploit. We all know how fast Nordeus fixes bugs with their game....LOL

  7. #7
    Rookie Otelul Galati83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    77
    I don't mean any disrespect, I respect people and appreciate their help here.If I offended somehow PricopGeorgeCătălin, or anyone else, I apologize for that.
    Point is, I don't mind morale going down after a match or training session.From my point of view it can go down till 0%, but if before new day you leave 100% for morale for all of them and the next day 10 of them have less then half, then this is not normal.

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Palma De Mallorca, Spain, Spain
    Posts
    53
    Somethings of the next list I know affect morale, and somethings I am not sure but I suspect maybe affect at some players and some personal circumstances (alleatorys) of any player has bad period (this is natural for everybody). I number the list by my memory, no by importance/being sure it affects, only by memory as I remember things that I know affects and things can affect...

    1-Details contract (more seasons contract and so more wage and more bonus)
    2-The bonus per match you have saved, every 2-3 hours I think can affect some alleatory players. I am sure it affects
    3-His period of form.
    4- The score of match of course
    5- And if you leave the game saving the formation with a player in a non-natural position for him, his morale is getting low every few hourse (2-3-4). This rules not always with the sames players, a few,, or maybe always to any player saved in unnatural position but not at the same speed every player (if you have several players saved in non-naturals position of the formation.
    6-If some players never plays a match affect morale (some of them affect if 1-2 days not playing, some only when not playing during 3-4 days, and maybe if they were in a good form or if at his last played match he did it very well, or bad... I don't know)

    Maybe I forget something. But if you have a lot of players getting low morale every day, or close to every day, I thing you don't give them any bonus per match, or not enough bonus per match and/or a lot of players with very low contract-conditions at his last season-contract. Or/and you saved the formation with 6-7-8-9-10-11 players at a non-natural position.

    I hope I am right, and I hope some one else correct me if I am wrong at any point and if anybody can add more information about morale.

    (And sorry my english too, I tried to explain as best and as hurry I can, I don't wanna be 1 hour to write a perfect english message, looking for perfect translations.)
    Last edited by LesterMind; 06-09-2013 at 09:40 AM.
    Mario Novando likes this.

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Otelul Galati83 View Post
    I don't mean any disrespect, I respect people and appreciate their help here.If I offended somehow PricopGeorgeCătălin, or anyone else, I apologize for that.
    Point is, I don't mind morale going down after a match or training session.From my point of view it can go down till 0%, but if before new day you leave 100% for morale for all of them and the next day 10 of them have less then half, then this is not normal.
    Someone must be arranging friendlies with you while your fast asleep lol, find out who it is and remove them.
    NONE TOKEN PURCHASING PLAYER


    IN SEASON 4, CURRENTLY LEVEL 4

    Season 1: 3RD PLACE IN LEAGUE

    Season 2: WON LEAGUE, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RUNNER UP

    Season 3: 6TH PLACE IN LEAGUE, WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE


    AVERAGE AGE ~ 24.2
    AVERAGE QUALITY ~ 29
    TEAM VALUE ~ 29.1M
    SEATING ~3000

    TEAM NAME ~ Otley AFC
    FAN CLUB NAME ~ LEEDS SERVICE CREW

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Palma De Mallorca, Spain, Spain
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Remember, english is not the first language of all people on this forum, so please excuse Pricop. When you purposely remove words that we take for granted, it can look like you mean something else. I understood what you meant, and I agree with you. I dont have time for friendlies and you only get 3 blues IF YOU WIN BIG! Otherwise you get none if you lose, and only 2 for winning. And then its not worth the skill points you make in the friendly compared to training. Fucking iPHONE users get so many packs per day and that is cheating for the most part until Nordeus fixes the exploit. We all know how fast Nordeus fixes bugs with their game....LOL
    Thank you for explain to Otelul. And I have windows phone (sadly) and I don't know when I will change my smartphone, so does anyone knows or suspects, when can exist top eleven for windows phone?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast