Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Noobs on Top 11

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Notbeing funny, but people who like to scream and shout that they never buy tokens do my head in. As if it mattered to anyone else or made you better at the game for it. Your sig screams "look at me, I'm great, I don't buy tokens!!" - Bit obnoxious. Just my opinion.
    I dont agree with you. I love to see this. Its basically a flag that tells Nordeus to hit them with injuries and losses vs LOL teams.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedbickers View Post
    Takes barely 10 mins mate, better than being a mug who spends there money on little face book games : )

Obviously as being a token buyer my signature will probably offend you, but I don't really care ahaha.

And keith you are a fuuuuuunny guy, keep em coming
    Takes you 10 mins to farm 80 tokens does it, right you are son! Id rather spend 2 mins and 7 quid to just buy them. Plus me n keith werent getting at the fact that people like you dont buy tokens, more that you think yourself better than someone that buys tokens rather than farming them. Your sig doesnt annoy either, you want too list your "achievements" thats upto u lol......

Hi Guys,

I have an issue wining against the formation below :-

-------- GK
    -----RB CB LB

---------DMC DMC

------------MC

---------AMC AMC

-----------ST ST

Do help me with you opinion and input on this formation, been having trouble with this formation everytime.

Thanks Guys

bradgoh, how is this relevant? I'd make a thread in the Formations section or simply check the Table of counter formations
    Current Level: 2
    [Season 1] League Winner | CL N/A | Cup Qualifying (before joining)
    [Season 2] League Waiting... | CL Playing | Cup Playing

Yeh I take back my comment of listing your achievements if you haven't won , if I get to a final and loose I guess I would put it on here lol
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Noobs always uses weird illegal formations, and bid more than once in the same round...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12