Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: New Cup Format Suck's!!

New Cup Format Suck's!!

I'm at the 4 level..
    When I start playing this game didn't give many importance to it, and passed the 1 level in 5th place.. I get interested, and managed my team selling and buying players, I've got my first prizes..
    Finished level 2 with 1st at League and 1st at Cup!!
    I bought tokens (idiot) and upgrade my team..
    At Level 3 didn't pass the first Cup game, I've played against a level 5 team :-( But win the League and my 1st Champions League!!
    Now, at level 4 I'm in 1st in the League and the 2nd of my Champions League group..
    Playing the Cup (last games of course) against level 6 teams..
    IT'S NOT FAIR!!
    My team has an average of 40, and others have 46/48.. my best team player has 43xp and they have 56xp and more.. we are 36 teams at the moment and I'm the only 4th level, almost of them are level 6 = TWO LEVELS UP??? (they have more money and more xp..)
    THIS SUCKS!!
    We should play against the same level or at least only 1 (one) level up..
    I lose my interest in the game AGAIN..
    I will not support you (€-£-$)!!
    Thanks for reading!!!

I'm Level 7 and keep coming up against Level 9's. Don't ask me how I'm still in the Cup.

It's the one cup I never do well in.

Same here, L19 and often come up against L20/21 teams, simply because my team is higher than the average quality for my level, lower level teams on old servers will play against teams 2,3,4,5 levels above, especially token buyers that are handicapped the most by the quality that selects the teams for each draws, also reducing quality on purpose to get an easier cup draw does not work either (except for selling off your entire team and replace by 3* is untested).
    Raykco and thon like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

It's because of that.. I bought tokens to improve my team a few times and my team as a high overage for my level..
    And is still not fair put us against two levels up.. they only made foll me once!!
    Because of that Nordeus won't see any more my money in their pockets!!
    Maybe if more of us think that and do the same, they consider to change the rules..

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Lima View Post
    It's because of that.. I bought tokens to improve my team a few times and my team as a high overage for my level..
    And is still not fair put us against two levels up.. they only made foll me once!!
    Because of that Nordeus won't see any more my money in their pockets!!
    Maybe if more of us think that and do the same, they consider to change the rules..
    The old cup system was even worse. It often happened that level 3 would have to play level 8/9 or even higher.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Apprentice
    The old cup though I never stood a chance at least had the point of being a cup where all levels battled it out.
    Maxtax likes this.

I`m a lvl 2 and in the cup i played only against lvl 3 ... so far so good but i guess sooner or later i`ll play against bigger lvls .. so yea it is unfair

I don't understand how this format is unfair... So you are playing against teams 1 or 2 levels above you sometimes. How is that less fair than playing teams 6 or 7 levels above you like in the old format? Stop whining and be glad that nordeus did something right for once, and hope that they fix the 545678 other issues with the game.

Apprentice
    They could have fixed in a much better way by just sorting people in for example certain groups like all level "1-3" in one group. Now you are penalized for having a good team. I have never in the new cup format played against an equal level manager. That happened even from time to time in old one. The norm for me these days are 2-3 levels higher and after a few days into the season their QL is far higher which they gained by a few tokens spent. I could maybe reach the same QL by spending 3000-10000 tokens but that would be just silly.
    Last edited by Kukilon; 06-10-2013 at 03:46 AM.
    aiureah likes this.

I can see that they haven't fixed the cup format in the best way possible, but once again, better 2 or 3 levels thant 7 or 8 and not having a chance. id rather be "penalized for having a good team" than not have a chance at all, which was the case with the old format. I'm not saying this format is perfect, I'm saying it is an big improvement.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast