Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: I am trying to understand how game engine works!!

Pro

I am trying to understand how game engine works!!

I received my very first players from my U-21 Academy today!! One ML (15) cost 500K, and one ST (30) cost 1.14K. The first one signed immediately with 0 Tokens cost.. But the second one wanted 21 Tokens to sign!! WTF??? I can buy 3M with that amount of Tokens!!! Game engine is completely crazy?? I mean..whats the point to create young players if they cost so much at the end?? I let him go of course!! But i am disappointed and frustrated too!! I was expected to sign my own players for free!! It seemed more fair to me. I paid a lot of money for the Academy after all!!
    Sorry for my poor English!!

Question.
    Do you think that everyone from the Nordeus Team really reads what we are writing at this forum??
    I personally doubt. Τhere are so many justifiably complains about varius things but......
    Last edited by Nikose; 12-22-2012 at 01:46 PM.

omg, we have to pay tokens to sign U21???? nordeus's hunger doesn't have limits, that's what i understand.

Pro
    I am so curius...
    I am playing at level 3 now and i found it out. No one mention that before me??
    Maybe we have to start a sticky thread with those basic game rules, so every new player knows what to expect, and dont spend (virtual or real) money to this piece of crap game???????
    Last edited by Nikose; 12-22-2012 at 01:10 PM.
    Aeternum Vale likes this.

i'm not a token buyer, i play cause i've liked the game and i'm not expecting being a leader player (worst customer profile lmao). anyway, once you start paying, you have to keep paying cause the game is designed to make every season as a re-start to make spend tokens. so it was ok till i'm learning now that we pay U21's too. now that's nasty because i was expecting to keep going with youth help. that will add a period to my game, i won't be surprised if nordeus wants to get rid of my profile of customer. funny tho, i was preparing a topic to propose to nordeus to add more free token chances like other fb games lol.

tokens for a youth player through your own academy is ridiculous, you don't see arsenal and man utd having to give the FA some tokens so they can have a new youth player, they just sign him up, youth player is 4* which is not good enough quality for most teams.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    [quote]Question.
    Do you think that everyone from the Nordeus Team really reads what we are writing at this forum??
    I personally doubt. Τhere are so many justifiably complains about varius things but......[/quoate]

I'm sure that not all but there are few who are doing, if they are reporting more far I don't know, sometime ago some developer from them said, the price is so big because they are growing much faster then the rest.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Everyone who has a youth academy is in the same boat and the biggest majority all agree, it's a rip off.

It has been posted many times, your youth academies make tokens for Nordeus, I'd say on average every 2* that is released brings in circa 10 tokens and the 4* circa 15.

You can only progress so far in the game even if you stop developing the academy as at some point all other upgrades will be locked, so we keep feeding Nordeus with other players tokens, it's a never ending meal for the top table.

Support know of the frustration that it causes, do they care; will they do anything?. NO!

Another FB football game I play gave us all 300 RP (tokens) for Xmas, Umm! ........ L26 in that game and not a $ spent
    Aeternum Vale likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Banned
    They are not growing any faster than a regular 18 year old you buy on the market.
    I agree with everybody else - your own youngster recruits should NOT cost you tokens even if they have GOLDEN BOOTS.
    NORDEUS is token hungry and scrooge - they don't give anything for free.

[QUOTE=PricopGeorgeCătălin;6627]
    Question.
    I personally doubt. Τhere are so many justifiably complains about varius things but......[/quoate]

I'm sure that not all but there are few who are doing, if they are reporting more far I don't know, sometime ago some developer from them said, the price is so big because they are growing much faster then the rest.
    That's easily solved, knock 5-8% off their development and give a fairer price for them, like nothing.
    I'd love to keep my youth, as yet; all four that I have received have been released.
    When my stadium upgrade is finished in 5 days, all upgrades will still be locked until I do the academy.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    They are not growing any faster than a regular 18 year old you buy on the market.
    I agree with everybody else - your own youngster recruits should NOT cost you tokens even if they have GOLDEN BOOTS.
    NORDEUS is token hungry and scrooge - they don't give anything for free.
    Yeh! they prefer to take staff on holidays, reward!, for all their hard work than give a little back to the customer.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast