Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: I am trying to understand how game engine works!!

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Another FB football game I play gave us all 300 RP (tokens) for Xmas, Umm! ........ L26 in that game and not a $ spent
    which one is that, i'll start right away

Link sent, check your Notifications.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

thanks m8, coming there lol

What games that?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Accyrover
    Another FB football game I play gave us all 300 RP (tokens) for Xmas, Umm! ........ L26 in that game and not a $ spent
    You can get level 26 in t11 too, without spent 1$ but what are your achievments there?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You can get level 26 in t11 too, without spent 1$ but what are your achievments there?
    It's totally different, apart from league games that are played out in minutes if you wish, there are other competitions, like, taking on European managers and once you reach a higher level world, each manager of those teams carries a X factor multiplier which increase the skill of a a player in that position, most X factors have three positions in a given formation, each manager you topple he has his own position multiplier, Eg. I now have three managers with 4-4-2 formation all with different multipliers in different positions, so you pick the best against your opponent, he may not have the highest X factor but the position of the X factor increases your chance od winning against stronger opponents.

There are 8 league levels with differing levels in each league.
    I'm League two (championship) L26, been playing around two weeks. P615 D142 L122. League cups, Two 1st, Four 2nd, Seven 3rd and 48 world games won. Six golden boots.
    No friends in game, but can play friendlies, 1 free game every hour, current level league games 18 every 18hrs.
    The game engine also makes substitutions depending on, if you need to score or protect a lead from your bench players.

NO INJURIES
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

2 games are not to compare as far as i see, no battle over tokens to feed some greedy company, that's enough to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternum Vale View Post
    which one is that, i'll start right away
    Galacticos Football, if I'm not mistaken, but it's not much of a football game. You start with a crappy squad of real life players, then you slowly work your way up and trade them for better players, sell-on value is always reduced. Your squad always consists of 2-6-6-4 or something like that; 2GK, 6DF, etc.

You can't even set your starting eleven, 11 players from your squad will be randomly thrown in in a chosen formation, results are very random too.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Galacticos Football, if I'm not mistaken, but it's not much of a football game. You start with a crappy squad of real life players, then you slowly work your way up and trade them for better players, sell-on value is always reduced. Your squad always consists of 2-6-6-4 or something like that; 2GK, 6DF, etc.

You can't even set your starting eleven, 11 players from your squad will be randomly thrown in in a chosen formation, results are very random too.
    I have played that game, Its football mixed in with MMA Profighter.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12