Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: a few insights about this game

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    that goes against any logic left in this game.

the whole point about paying top dollar for a player is so that he trains fast and/or is highly skilled and worth the money.

If Nordeus goes against this and provides ducks for top dollar, then they are truly screwing their customers. We buy the top players for top dollars because we want the best, and for them to offer 12T youths and make them better than 24T youths, then something is wrong on the Nordeus decision making process side.

So it can be true that your 12T youth trained fast in relation to your other players, which means that they were either old players or young players with low monetary value. I think 100% of the time 12T is a low end trainer in terms of 18yo youths.
    Took a 21t youth yesterday, q41 (4*) believing he d train helka fast. Comes out he s an average if not even below avg with 100-120 gain on max training. Luckily i sold it and went for double his price (13m). Expect more from a 7,3 m valued youth, but 8 m ones i took from auto gen trained 130-170 being 5* already.

On the op side, depends also on when you buy them in terms of performances. Any player arrivi g mid-season will 85% of cases perform poorly being from scouts or tl.

Quote Originally Posted by itayfranko View Post
    P.S.

I'd like to add that since Nordeus introduced Mourinho as a manager, I have a pretty strong suspicion that one of the key attributes in the game is the player's speed skills, just check the speed of Mourinho's players...
    How do you get to see Mourinho?

Three seasons ago I got a ST 6* close to 7, with free-kicks SA.
    Since the first day he has always been a top player: the rating is always 7-8-9, tons of goals and assists, often best player.

Now he's a half 5* and I often keep him on bench but no one of the two ST 7* and 6*, worth 4 times in terms of money, which I'm using now, get even close to his perfomances.
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    Three seasons ago I got a ST 6* close to 7, with free-kicks SA.
    Since the first day he has always been a top player: the rating is always 7-8-9, tons of goals and assists, often best player.

Now he's a half 5* and I often keep him on bench but no one of the two ST 7* and 6*, worth 4 times in terms of money, which I'm using now, get even close to his perfomances.
    So why are you benching him?...
    I have 4 strikers, two of them are 4 and 5 stars and they are brilliant and the other two are 6 stars and average.
    the first two always start and keep scoring every match, while the other two are subs...
    don't fall on to the "trap" of overall quality.

BTW, here's one of them:
    a few insights about this game-1.jpg

And here's another example of a 4 star player that I would never think of benching:
    a few insights about this game-2.jpg
    Last edited by itayfranko; 06-19-2013 at 04:00 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ew11 View Post
    How do you get to see Mourinho?
    He's one of your friends in T11, unless you deleted him...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12