Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Transfer difficulty variations in servers.

Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    How many tokens do we usually get for $20? By your reaction, I'm guessing its a lot less.
    80 for £7.60...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    I'm level 3 so the players i had to start with are reserves at best.

i can see countries that are less economically developed getting more tokens for their buck.

my scout list hasn't been too bad, just extremely defensive, there's no decent attacking players, but it beats the concept, i feel like i have to spend money now just to compete, first season i could get decent players for 10/15 tokens, and its just exponentially increasing with every promotion.
    My scout list has also been very defensive this season.. not that I care as I'm never gonna spend tokens on this game anytime soon.

Perhaps you're finding yourself spending more tokens because as you get promoted to higher levels, people start getting serious with the game and competition gets more intense as winning becomes more important to people.

So Vietnamese managers (I think he was vietnamese) can buy twice the amount of tokens i can for the same money.

absolute joke, and i wonder why i struggle to compete in the TM. :')
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    80 for £7.60...
    That's outrageous actually :/ $15 u.s/canada

That's outrageous actually :/ $15 u.s/canada

So i take it certain countries now have an advantage over others?

why can't Nordeus charge the same for all, and take into account the current exchange rate between currencies. Doesn't seem very fair at all.

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

My guess is nordeus assumes people in the uk, us and canada will be wealthier and thus able to spend more money than those in other countries

My guess is nordeus assumes people in the uk, us and canada will be wealthier and thus able to spend more money than those in other countries
    Problem is, to afford the internet in the less economically developed countries you need to be quite wealthy in the first place, at least that's how i see it.

UK is in a recession at the moment too :P

#JFT96

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Problem is, to afford the internet in the less economically developed countries you need to be quite wealthy in the first place, at least that's how i see it.

UK is in a recession at the moment too :P
    True.. well we know this game has never been very fair in the first place. Although that much of a difference in pricing is just crazy.. nordeus probs won't change it. If they lower our prices, they may get less money, and making less money is blasphemy to them. If they increase the prices for the less fortunate countries, they world war 3 will probably break out. (Well probably not but people from those countries will be very upset)

I think it'd be great if we could get a sticky up, listing what everyone pays for tokens in their countries, it'd be interesting to see the comparison.

Probably explain why there's so many Dutch/Vietnamese/Indonesian/Turkish tommy tokens, i didn't realise until today that different countries got better deals.

#JFT96

I didn't realise that either. It irks me even though I don't buy tokens.

How do you get a sticky for a thread? And that would cause chaos on the forums when people see how badly they're be cheated. And nordeus still would just read the rants, laugh, crack a beer and have their weekly poker tournament.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast