Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By cracicot
  • 2 Post By cracicot
  • 1 Post By chakalat
  • 1 Post By magic3

Thread: Other FB Football Games

Other FB Football Games

Anyone play any other FB football games? Are they any good?

Yes and No

I'm sorry but I have to report this to the moderators. Discussing about other football management games on Facebook is not allowed here...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    I'm sorry but I have to report this to the moderators. Discussing about other football management games on Facebook is not allowed here...
    I have noticed that you seem to patrol this forum and act as a moderator. You have put links to the vent thread on several threads as though you have some authority on this forum.

Just do what you have to do and dont bother telling anyone. People dont like squealers. Just sayin.

Oh yeah, when you have a moderator account on the T11 forum, let me know. At that point, I will consider respecting you.
    pnr8555, Gamer_X, Sxrenity and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I have noticed that you seem to patrol this forum and act as a moderator. You have put links to the vent thread on several threads as though you have some authority on this forum.

Just do what you have to do and dont bother telling anyone. People dont like squealers. Just sayin.

Oh yeah, when you have a moderator account on the T11 forum, let me know. At that point, I will consider respecting you.
    Sorry...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Sorry...
    Nothing to be sorry about. Just dont go around acting like a moderator. Let the mods do their job.

That being said, if you feel you need to let the mods know about people doing bad things on this forum, then report it. dont threaten to report it, or tell the person you are reporting it, just do it. Why start an argument or bad feelings over something like this. Just do it anonymously and you dont get any bad words towards you.

I did not say what I said to be mean, I just dont like to see people abuse authority, especially when they have none.
    Sxrenity and thon like this.

Banned
    OMG LOL WTF If the moderators delete all what need to delete forum would be empty,and 90% of people would be banned.Me few times If you report all post/thread which need to be deleted you have a lot of work.and still do not understand why do you care what anyone posts here are enough of admin that's their job.in this forum almost no one says a good word for game,almost everyone is complaining about something...
    thon likes this.

Pro
    I like Galacticos 2012, I dislike all the other ones I tried..
    thon likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Topic closed, please avoid to talk about other games like Top Eleven, if you really want to do that find a forum about games or a blog/website.