Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHY???? would anyone with a brain bid 6-8-more rounds on a 3 star player?

WHY???? would anyone with a brain bid 6-8-more rounds on a 3 star player?

OK, I conceive of the unusual case where you might actually want to buy a 3 star player ... but i can't imagine any time when you'd go more than 2-3 tokens for them.
    So why do I keep running into these idiots 2 levels above me who want to get into bidding wars over a player who would only be 3 stars to them? Once or twice, sure, but 2 out of every 3 times I hit the market???

Sheer stupidity beyond comprehension? Or Nordeus bots?
    This is a case where the conspiracy theory is far more rational than the alternative.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

if they really wanted the player, why not? thought if they server too high or player had young age and free agent. last night i saw bidwar for a player who have 3star, no SA, 19YO, FA 1M dollars value, untill 23rounds, yep WTH?! Im inside throw away for 6Ts.. realize its rare players on the market have 5star.

Some people are desperate to fill a gap in their squad, I had two injured MC's before and I needed one more to work with the sub MC.
    Wolf FC

Dreamer
    1. They might be fast trainers.
    2. There are many people who just aren't that good at games and can't compete for the better players. It's the reason why we face higher level teams in the cup who have the same quality as us.

Could be a possibility that your near the top level on your server?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    OK, I conceive of the unusual case where you might actually want to buy a 3 star player ... but i can't imagine any time when you'd go more than 2-3 tokens for them.
    So why do I keep running into these idiots 2 levels above me who want to get into bidding wars over a player who would only be 3 stars to them? Once or twice, sure, but 2 out of every 3 times I hit the market???

Sheer stupidity beyond comprehension? Or Nordeus bots?
    This is a case where the conspiracy theory is far more rational than the alternative.
    Because there is a lack of 4 and 5 star players on the server for them and 3 star is all they can get. I have the exact same problem...I get 2-3 5* players per day at best and there is ALWAYS an insane bid war for them.

I totally agree but beware since putting a grouch and diss against cheats my team has had no results even though better and formation pluses better than opponents had 10 yellows and three red cards in last 6 games

I would say it's because of this new Cup format. Seen many many teams with a stong 11 even 13 players. The rest just absolute rubbish sitting on the bench. Which brings the team average right down,so they get an easier cup run against teams with the same average. Have a cup game tonight,his first team are ALL a star or 2 better than my first 11. His bench has only 1/2/3 Star players. Clever move by Nordous,people having bidding wars on ALL players

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Could be a possibility that your near the top level on your server?
    Possible, but I played against level 11 teams in early cup and have still been playing against teams 2-3 levels higher than me since the format change. (There's a couple level 10 teams in my Cup this season too.)

Dazza, I could see that at the end of the season, but not at this point.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast