Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By reddeviljohn

Thread: Poor TM quality, not like my friends...

Question Poor TM quality, not like my friends...

hey guys,

i am trying to get some feedback in the english forums, coz in the german ones u only get nonsense responses..

i started to play this game in mid of the previous season with 3 other friends of mine.

the thing is, their team quality is for now approx ~25, while mine is 20~
    thats not the big deal, they could be just better managing things

my real issue is, that my TM only (really ONLY) gives me 3stars players, while their market offers them ONLY 4-5stars players

i never have the possibility to get such players, coz there are none

what we were thinking is, it could depend on the teams overall quality, but its not. their and my offer on market has not changed since we got manager lvl 2 in new season

so i am a bit confused of how this works. what i noticed is, that i got an equal list as my friend for exaclty one time showing up - only 4 and 5 star players around there. next relog - gone - only 3 stars and if i am lucky.. there is one with 4 stars

so can anyone help me out here?

Addicted
    you and your friends are on different servers

you are on a server, where u are the highest level of all players, which means there are only 3* players on the TM. But this is not a real problem, because u only play vs players on the same server, so all are in the same situation (exception: friendly games)

your friends are on a server, where they are not the highest level. for example they are lvl2, but there are lvl4 managers on the server. the lvl4 guys get the 3* players on the TM, which are 5* for your friends.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

If it is like this, how can it be i got a 5stars list once?

There shouldnt be any

I am afraid of joining season 3 some time and facing only teams with 35-39 quality

Rookie
    occasionally nordeus generate a load of 'server players' which no one owns, they just made them up and released them, and they are often of a higher quality. I'm on a server where all i see is 3* players, but i saw a load of 5* guys on day 1 this season. It happens rarely, but pay attention and you may see them.

Also, if a real player is actually selling a 5* player, maybe cus he's old or injured for ages or something, then you'll see him on there too

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinballgkh View Post
    occasionally nordeus generate a load of 'server players' which no one owns, they just made them up and released them, and they are often of a higher quality. I'm on a server where all i see is 3* players, but i saw a load of 5* guys on day 1 this season. It happens rarely, but pay attention and you may see them.

Also, if a real player is actually selling a 5* player, maybe cus he's old or injured for ages or something, then you'll see him on there too
    A lot of people sell on day 1 because that's when the demand for new player is at it's peak - everybody wants to improve as soon as possible, so you've got a better chance of getting more money for a player that you no longer need.

Addicted
    The 3star players are the nordeus players, the 5 star was one of another player

As above really but you mention next relog gone, I can add to stop that happening if you see somebody you are interested in add them to your favourites list then relog and they will still be there.
    Narf likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4