Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strong player but low statistics?

Question Strong player but low statistics?

Hey fellow managers hope u'r all doing great, i'm a level 2 manager
    and i've got these 2 high quality players but they have low statistics/form so i was wondering why,
    first player is (DMR, MR)
    Quality: 30
    stats: 6-7-7-7-7 in league
    4-6-7 in cup
    7-5-6 in champions league
    played 12 games in total scored 0 goals and assisted 0.

sometimes i played him as MR with red arrows and sometimes as DMR

other player is (MC)

Quality: 28
    Stats: 7-7-8-6-7 in League
    5-7-6-7 in cup
    6-5-6-7 in champions league
    Played 17 games in total scored 5 goals only and assisted 0.

mostly play him as MC with red arrows.

both players growth is Average.

And i have much lower players in terms of quality but their statistics are like 7-8-9-8-8-9 and they score goals and assist,
    even my DMC and DML have more assists and goals than them.

So i was wondering why is this happening?
    Thank you.
    Last edited by mmmerz; 06-15-2013 at 07:34 PM.

They both look about average form wise to me...most of my players average 6 - 8...

I'm only Level three so i could well be wrong...perhaps a more experienced forum member could better answer your question...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

hey jklm_37 Thanx for your reply, and yeah they are pretty average and that's the problem actually =P

they are the strongest in my team and stronger than 90% of the opponents and they perform average on a good day and below average mostly + players weaker than them quality and value wise perform the same and some do better

so i was wondering why =)

And yeah i'm on level 2 now which makes the first one on scout level and the 2nd one exellent for my level.
    Last edited by mmmerz; 06-16-2013 at 03:10 AM.

You can get strange results with this game lol...it's something that just goes with the territory...like QPR beating Man City would happen occasionally...

My best players can vary in form from a 7 to 9 and they are all 4* going on 5* 18 yr olds...form i suppose must vary in its quality according to the player...

Yw btw...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

hhhhggggggggggg

Apprentice
    I think it depens on how you set up your team and what setup the opponent has. If you always play down the flanks your CM will be less involved in the game and get lower scores... an example but I hope you get my point. Some players always perform like crap.. I have a player like that who was a beast for three years and then suddenly started to get low ratings.

yeah probably it's as u mentioned Kukilon, Thank you all for replies =)

Rookie
    higher rating does not mean better performance. Some players are perennial underachievers. I had a scout CB when I was on level 5, my first ever scout player(bought him when he was 3 points off 6th star). He cost me atleast 8-10 pts that season. I was well clear in the league so didn't mind that. I've realised that if you have a player who is costing you games, persist with him for a few games if he's really good and cost you a lot of money. If he doesn't improve, just get rid and buy someone else. I've got a 2 star CB who has been easily my best in that position ever since I bought him in level 3. So it's not always about stars. Some players are talented, some players are professional. Former doesn't always make up for the latter.

Hi, guys.

My advice is ... if a player (even with great average) always have 4, 5, 6 ... sell ! Get another one on auction.

But, if u do not have tokens ... try change tactic, arrows for him ...
    Mike FC
    League 47

22 titles
    2 cup
    9 Champions League

Marks:

1 treble - Season 18
    1 clean sheet (26-0-0) - Season 7

I once had a 3-star Left-midfielder who EASILY performed and got higher ratings than his superior-ML counterpart. (Superior was a 5-star, both at very similar ages, off course I couldn't keep a 3-star ML for Level 2)
    Wolf FC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast