Thread: training market value-cones per season

training market value-cones per season

Hi guys i have started a few days ago my team, and have to say I am rokie despite a few years ago I played for 2 seasons.

As you may imagine I got loads of questions.

But at the moment lets focus on training. I know I am very limited on resourses on the beginning but reading a bit in the forum I realised that players with high value are much better at trainig and gaining cones than those who are with low value no matter their skill.

I have to say that it seems for three day i made quite a lot of mistakes focusing on young but high skilled low valued players that obviousle are not good for development. So now I am selling those and want to fing the right guys.

So I want to know what kind of players I should try to sign at my lvl 1 also on lvl 2 and lvl3 as I am promoting obviously. To be more specific I would need players that can make more than 75 cones a season as to gain/keep extra star each season and be some prospects.

so what transfer vaue for 18 or 19 y old in lvl 1. how much cones is he going to gain per season with how much game time and training. I will appreciate some numbers.

I guess I will try to find one or two players to develope at that stage and will fucus on cheaper oldies for the rest of the team, but at that point I want to test how player development works in this game. Problem is I have very limited knowedge of market values and changes I can expect at different levels.

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by apash; 03-29-2014 at 04:54 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks good topic. I have to say I dont understand it all as It seems my experience with the game is too poor yet. But for example what do you think i should expect from 18 y old guy with market value of 1.2 mln salary of 4.1k being 4* at 1st lvl.

Yeah this guy should be a good trainee imo...
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by apash View Post
    Thanks good topic. I have to say I dont understand it all as It seems my experience with the game is too poor yet. But for example what do you think i should expect from 18 y old guy with market value of 1.2 mln salary of 4.1k being 4* at 1st lvl.

1.2 million is very good Value for level 1, take it!

Thanks guys. I lost him already but will find another.