Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Please

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    It depends on your server. I'm very lucky on mine, I can get players for 1 or 2 tokens on the first day of the season. For me, I'm able to log in to my team at about 12pm on the first day of the season, that's right after the daily maintenance, and I'll make all my signings before about 7pm on the first day of the season. 35 tokens per season is enough for me to get a full squad of about 20 players, with some tokens left over sometimes.

I don't go for those right at the top of the star range, though, 84, 89 quality, etc, and I only sign a few teenagers every season.
    You Sir! are one very lucky manager, just have players available with such quality, I'm quite jealous.
    Don't know if you read my post from last night, even this late in the season a 27yo 38 skill going 31 rounds and three times his market value.
    Anything with boots on sets send the pack into a feeding frenzy on my server. Now the crazy thing is if they see the same scouts as myself there is a 22yo 44 skill player with SA for 3.5m
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-05-2013 at 12:19 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

LoL
    More Help kkkkk
    Help Please-screenshot010.jpg
    I continue with the 3-5-2 plan?
    Help Please-screenshot011.jpg

And how to put?
    mentality:
    Preference Pass:
    pressure:
    Check in:
    pass:
    marking:
    Against attack?
    Play the offside trap?
    Last edited by LoL; 01-05-2013 at 03:56 PM.
    Earth FC
    Level 2 ☻

Apprentice
    how do you take pride in coming first place when you have done nothing to deserve i,t and just ask people every time you have a new opponent? why not just research football tactics yhourself and feel good about winning on your own accord, instead of being a sheep and come crying to forums when you face a new formation

LoL
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    how do you take pride in coming first place when you have done nothing to deserve i,t and just ask people every time you have a new opponent? why not just research football tactics yhourself and feel good about winning on your own accord, instead of being a sheep and come crying to forums when you face a new formation
    Dude ... You do not know how to read? I asked for help and did not teach me how agir.Se not want to help, do not post in chat
    Earth FC
    Level 2 ☻

LoL
    Valew Galera Ganhei o jogo por 4x1 uhuuu to na Semi Final da liga dos Campeoes oh yeah !

Help Please-screenshot012.jpg
    Earth FC
    Level 2 ☻

LoL
    Sorry For stress before, and I get nervous about these things; P
    Earth FC
    Level 2 ☻

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    You Sir! are one very lucky manager, just have players available with such quality, I'm quite jealous.
    Don't know if you read my post from last night, even this late in the season a 27yo 38 skill going 31 rounds and three times his market value.
    Anything with boots on sets send the pack into a feeding frenzy on my server. Now the crazy thing is if they see the same scouts as myself there is a 22yo 44 skill player with SA for 3.5m
    Yes, I saw that post. I might just be in a low ranked league, maybe mine is the server that has level 35.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15