Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help against 3 - 4 - 3 formation

help against 3 - 4 - 3 formation

DC - DC - DC
    ML - MC - MC - MR
    ST - ST - ST

My problem is my defense as I have only 1 DC - 1DR and 1DL left, due to red cards and injury.

I can place a full mid, 2 strikers 1 DMC 2 AMC or AML and AMR.

I'm looking for some good suggestions as my defense is quite crap at the moment.

Thanks

Try to setup your 2nd GK as DC

Quote Originally Posted by Expadaloco View Post
    My problem is my defense as I have only 1 DC - 1DR and 1DL left, due to red cards and injury.
    Do you mean you have 2 defenders left, one DC/DR and one DL, or you have 3 in those 3 positions? If you have 3, it's good enough, but you'll need two DMCs.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Do you mean you have 2 defenders left, one DC/DR and one DL, or you have 3 in those 3 positions? If you have 3, it's good enough, but you'll need two DMCs.
    It got worse lost my DL for six days also, so now only 1 DR and a DC. I can put a DMC a DMR and a DML. I guess my team is a bit ****ed up now. bad luck. But still any help is welcome. Match tonight 8pm GMT.

my team below still to make a format:

GK x 2
    DL
    DC
    DR / DMR
    AML / DML / ML
    MC x 3
    DMR / MR
    AML / AMC / AMR
    AMC / AMR
    ST x 3
    DML / DMC
    DC / DMC - injured
    DL - injured
    DC / DR - red card

ps. not enough treatments, and as we all know the vids are not that common any more.

It got worse lost my DL for six days also, so now only 1 DR and a DC. I can put a DMC a DMR and a DML. I guess my team is a bit ****ed up now. bad luck. But still any help is welcome. Match tonight 8pm GMT.
    I spend my last tokens on 1 DC/DMC player and 5 treatments. Damn now tokens are back to 0.

Playing with format 3 - 5 - 2 with arrows up on the 2 wingers.

ST - ST
    ML(up)-MC-MC-MC-MR(up)
    DC-DC-DC

good it be an ok team against the 3-4-3?

Apprentice
    depends if you want to try and win or just defend. 4-2-3-1 deep should work good, otherwise use 4-4-1-1 or 4-5-1, all depending on your team. you can slide dmr and dml into dmc, shouldnt make too much difference. it's a good idea to buy players with 2 poisitions avail, or learna new position asap so your squad is flexible enough
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    depends if you want to try and win or just defend. 4-2-3-1 deep should work good, otherwise use 4-4-1-1 or 4-5-1, all depending on your team. you can slide dmr and dml into dmc, shouldnt make too much difference. it's a good idea to buy players with 2 poisitions avail, or learna new position asap so your squad is flexible enough
    Try and win for sure, my team is a bit stronger. But can place max 3 DC's or 2DC with DMR and DML. to learn a new position is too much time and have no tokens left.

The other format I was thinking of is using

ST
    AML-AMR both (up)
    MC-MC-MC
    DML-DMR
    DC-DC

passing both flanks as I have more wingers.

I actually get a bit confused now juggling around with the players I've got

Apprentice
    u need to have 3 minimum in back line. this game doesnt recognise advanced wingbacks, and treats them as midfield
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    u need to have 3 minimum in back line. this game doesnt recognise advanced wingbacks, and treats them as midfield
    so 3 DC is the only option I have for defense. Now I need the rest for a winning strategy. But I can't play with more than 1 winger on both sides else I create to much gaps.

so 3 DC is the only option I have for defense. Now I need the rest for a winning strategy. But I can't play with more than 1 winger on both sides else I create to much gaps.
    Although I think I will leave it with this format and see what happens
    ----ST----
    AML - AMR (both up)
    --MC-MC--
    DML - DMR (both up)
    -DC-DC-DC-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast