Thread: Negotiations!

Negotiations!

When someone bids on my player and the bid says "10 million and 2 tokens", do i get the tokens? What I'm saying is: can i get tokens for selling players?

Yes you can. If you don't respond within 24 hours, the negotiation will be stopped. If you agree you get the price.

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

Quote Originally Posted by P.F.C. Stompwijk View Post
    Yes you can. If you don't respond within 24 hours, the negotiation will be stopped. If you agree you get the price.
    en kan ik ook spelers aanbieden ter onderhandeling? naar mijn weten kan je toch niet zomaar over elke speler onderhandelen?

someone please help... i declined one offer for my player accidentally by hitting decline all button now a friend send me an offer for a player and i dont have any notification about that. how can i restore settings so i can get offers ?

someone please help... i declined one offer for my player accidentally by hitting decline all button now a friend send me an offer for a player and i dont have any notification about that. how can i restore settings so i can get offers ?????????