Thread: My player performed not well at the beginning season

My player performed not well at the beginning season

Hi, just beginning of the season, my team have an average quality of 112.5 (League Level of 19). Amongst all my opponents, my team is on top five average quality. However, I had lost 1, draw 2 and win 1 in the league games, and lost 2 and draw 1 in champion league game which i felt unhappy with the results. In fact, i had a better possession on every games, a lot of shoting chances, but the scoring in every match only 1 goal or sometimes goaless. I had rechanged formation after every match but still can't get a better result. My player performance some event rated at 5 after the match. What should I do to make my team perform better? Need help urgently.. Thank you.
    Last edited by wentatlee83; 09-01-2013 at 08:56 AM.

I have the same problem and did not know what to do? Lose to the team that is much weaker. Attackers can not score a single goal even though they changed places, made ​​changes ...

I am also having the same problem!
    I have the Best Q in my league, but against 2 teams with half my Q, only had one draw and a win by 2:1, and in both i start losing.

What i am doing, is Buying New and better players, while selling those who are performing bad.

I also lost a weaker opponent, and I has been excluded from the CUP, stronger than that sad?: (
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Besides that the game probably is trolling you, you could try playing another formation. But the most people say there is no solve to that problem, again, "troll eleven".

it's not trolling, it's called realism. Just imagine you win every game with 80%:20% ball possesion with 8:0, and every 50:50 game is a draw. Nobody would play this game anymore. There has to be a luck factor, deal with it.