Thread: New at this game, but want to improve fast!

Smile New at this game, but want to improve fast!

Hallo Everyone!

Im new on this forum, just discovered it today so im kinda happy since when im trying to find usefull info on google all that comes up is scam, from Youtube videos :S

Im kinda new to Top Eleven and im really falling in love with the game, as it dosent require me to spend 4-5 hours a day.

So ive got a few questions ill like to ask about the game, and its rules and stuff.

Form? mine sometimes gets from 7-9 what does it mean? is the higher it gets better?

Also Here's a screenshot of my players atm, what do you guys think that i should replace?
    Im Rank 2

Im a Token buyer, so if you wish to tell me how to improve and meaby you got some tips for new players like me then i would be nice to see them below

______
    Picture of my Team.

Link: http://i.imgur.com/HqBQTqY.png
    http://i.imgur.com/HqBQTqY.png

______

//Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Dandanell View Post
    Hallo Everyone!

Im new on this forum, just discovered it today so im kinda happy since when im trying to find usefull info on google all that comes up is scam, from Youtube videos :S

Im kinda new to Top Eleven and im really falling in love with the game, as it dosent require me to spend 4-5 hours a day.

So ive got a few questions ill like to ask about the game, and its rules and stuff.

Form? mine sometimes gets from 7-9 what does it mean? is the higher it gets better?

Also Here's a screenshot of my players atm, what do you guys think that i should replace?
    Im Rank 2

Im a Token buyer, so if you wish to tell me how to improve and meaby you got some tips for new players like me then i would be nice to see them below

______
    Picture of my Team.

Link: http://i.imgur.com/HqBQTqY.png
    http://i.imgur.com/HqBQTqY.png

______

//Patrick
    Even you are a token buyers, spend it wisely. For me, there are no need to Power Train players for single-digit seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    Even you are a token buyers, spend it wisely. For me, there are no need to Power Train players for single-digit seasons.
    Thx alot for you advise, ill remeber that
    So you would not advise me to buy any new players? or should i aim to find some more 18 years old players and train them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Dandanell View Post
    Thx alot for you advise, ill remeber that
    So you would not advise me to buy any new players? or should i aim to find some more 18 years old players and train them ?
    1) At level 2, you can get free transfer players with maximum market value of around $1.25M. Those free young players are really fast trainers. If you can get them, that's good, but avoid bidding wars. Patience is the key in winning free players
    For DC/DL/DR/DMC, just train only defensive skills to the max. MC/ML/MR/AMC/ST/AML/AMR, training only attacking skills. After maxing out training either defensive or attacking skills, then you can train Mental attributes.

For those players, use them for 1-2 seasons and sell them to the market. The market at low level really loves the players concentrated in specific skill as I mentioned above.

This advice is to make money from buying and training free young players. But remember, be patient and back out of any bidding war.

2) Try to get young and good players (20-22 years old + 5 stars) with 3 playing roles, the higher market value of them the better. Keep them in regular squad and use them for 3-4 seasons, depending on future circumstances. Later on, if you don't want them, you will always be able to resell them at maximum value.

3) if you buy high quality, old players just for temporary squad, you should get the one with special abilities that match their roles. You can resell them more easily than those without matching SA.

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    1) At level 2, you can get free transfer players with maximum market value of around $1.25M. Those free young players are really fast trainers. If you can get them, that's good, but avoid bidding wars. Patience is the key in winning free players
    For DC/DL/DR/DMC, just train only defensive skills to the max. MC/ML/MR/AMC/ST/AML/AMR, training only attacking skills. After maxing out training either defensive or attacking skills, then you can train Mental attributes.

For those players, use them for 1-2 seasons and sell them to the market. The market at low level really loves the players concentrated in specific skill as I mentioned above.

This advice is to make money from buying and training free young players. But remember, be patient and back out of any bidding war.

2) Try to get young and good players (20-22 years old + 5 stars) with 3 playing roles, the higher market value of them the better. Keep them in regular squad and use them for 3-4 seasons, depending on future circumstances. Later on, if you don't want them, you will always be able to resell them at maximum value.

3) if you buy high quality, old players just for temporary squad, you should get the one with special abilities that match their roles. You can resell them more easily than those without matching SA.

Thx alot for this usefull infomation Huliano!
    Im really happy that you told me about the trensfer market, have always been troubled if i would be able to sell my players when they are low stars at my league

But im getting a very good picture about how to play from now on, thx once again for this usefull post.

// Patrick