Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 4132 Guide

Apprentice
    I would play straight up 4123 attack, mix passing, whole pitch pressing, tackling normal, long, zonal.

His weakness is his 3w def. Playing 3 strikers and whole pitch press him with long ball he cant keep the ball at the back and you’ll get a lot of goal scoring chances. The only thing is be wary it might tire your players out.

What is with the arrows? I would play with no arrows.
    Last edited by TimYoung; 10-01-2013 at 05:48 AM.
    locopoco likes this.

Thank you so much for the input. It was very helpful in clearing my doubts.

M10
    thanks tim i'll try to apply your guide i expect good results
    question ,, what if i play against a team higher Q than my team??
    i can't counter because his STs are more better than my DCs & i can't face his wingers
    any advices??

zGOD OF FOOTBALL

M10
    hello ???

zGOD OF FOOTBALL

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    I only play 4132 so am writing a guide for people and also a place to note down what works and what not.

My typical order is this:
    Defensive/Normal, Mixed, Own Half, Normal, Mixed, Zonal, No Force Counterattack/Force counter attack, no offside trap with no arrows on the players.

Usually the only two order I change is whether to play defensive or normal and whether to play force counter attack or not. Usually I play counter attack whilst playing away and no counter whilst playing at home.
    Thanks bro! Youre counter did a great job today in the first leg of the Cup! I had no clue what to play against a stronger opp! But as you can see it did great

I have to say i didnt buy any player this new competition! Still playing with my team from season 9! Tomorrow i will buy a whole new team, because i lost 3 times this season. Everyone has a new team only i played with my old team so far!

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123