Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Formation and Order guide

Dreamer
    I stopped reading at:

Defence
    How many to play in defence largely depend on how many attackers you are facing.
    No kidding.

Also, I can't stand spelling/grammar mistakes such as writing "then" instead of "than". Just can't stand them,

Nonetheless, good initiative.
    Last edited by kebess; 09-27-2013 at 02:37 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    All guids are welcome and nobody is forced to follow them
    This comment is so amazingly helpful

We are just trying to figure out what's causing this huge bad beats and none of us is saying anything against the work put in to this guide...so please if you have anything useful to add to this...be my guest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    Would be a bit sad if the win bonus makes such a huge impact. The 0:8 above is a huge one. Tho we dont know if the players getting them 5 and 6 ratings have been on a bad rating streak. Still...if the score would have been more like 1:3 or even 2:3 it would be acceptable. 0:8 is just way to high. Thats as if ManU loses 0:8 against Wolverhampton...never gonna happen. Tho a 1:3 or 2:3 is occasionally possible.
    Look at the home team defense ratings.... there are a couple of 8s and a 7. and they lost 8-0. let everyone judge
    Mischa Cali likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    Look at the home team defense ratings.... there are a couple of 8s and a 7. and they lost 8-0. let everyone judge
    I just won 5:0 and my GK got rated 6. I don't think he made that many bad tackles

And as for the win bonus:

What i could imagine is that if you play against a lower rated team (quality wise) and you have winbonus set also for normal league matches (always active) and the lower rated team only uses win bonus clever (i.e. against stronger teams or important matchups) it turns into a bad beat...this is THE ONLY REASON i can imagine that this kind of result could be possible.
    Last edited by Mischa Cali; 09-28-2013 at 10:32 AM.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Banned
    yeah, indeed, but an 8-0 is too much.
    @Pricop: who said he is not welcome to do a guide? i welcome any guide... but a guide should work, there should be proof it works, otherwise it's just against newcomers
    Mischa Cali likes this.

Banned
    I get what you mean. Tho i must say he has only good intentions and as he says it seems working for him.
    It obviously doesn't for me...

Btw how do you handle results like that? i get mad as hell...

Edit: what really makes me mad is not having a clue how to improve...
    we know that feel..
    it seems that nothing can be learned..
    Mischa Cali likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    we know that feel..
    it seems that nothing can be learned..
    Its generally a good game but this "touch of randomness" makes a great loss in terms of competition. For me it opens up the question wether I spend more or less time with this game. If I get the feeling that i dont have that much control over an outcome of a game I lose interest. Not sure but I think this is natural.

Lets take an example: The Lottery. I have no control whatsoever over the outcome of the Lottery. So why do i play it? there is an incentive: Money. BIG time Money.

So if you take a game like T11 (with more control i must admit) with no incentive at all (compared to winning the lottery) why should I waste my time? Maybe my friends play aswell? Yup they do but not in my league...so no incentive there either.

Now this is not the end of the world. But as developer wouldn't I be interested in having as much players enjoying their T11 experience? And i'm sure there are many that do. And I hope the next couple of weeks/months will change my mind.
    Last edited by Mischa Cali; 09-28-2013 at 12:03 PM. Reason: mistakes
    Charlie No likes this.

You guys should have a look at his "4132 Guide".

- He explains everything clearly
    - The type of players needed to make the formation effective
    - The required training for those players
    - Counters against different formations, mainly using arrows and orders without changing the overall 4132 formation.

He also provides his experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibster View Post
    You guys should have a look at his "4132 Guide".

- He explains everything clearly
    - The type of players needed to make the formation effective
    - The required training for those players
    - Counters against different formations, mainly using arrows and orders without changing the overall 4132 formation.

He also provides his experiences.
    Again...There is nothing to say against doing a guide. Its a good thing. Its only his statement that he never lost to a weaker team which i hardly believe. Its the fact that hundreds of threads are in this forum that say "WE LOST AGAINST LOWER TEAMS" and thats just those that opened a thread. My guess is that this happened to 99.9% of the community. For some it happened maybe once or twice, for others it happened more often. Now I just try to understand WHY this works (as he says) for him but not for many others. Is he that 0.01%? I doubt it.

Please notice that I'm not trying to offend anyone.

Again...There is nothing to say against doing a guide. Its a good thing. Its only his statement that he never lost to a weaker team which i hardly believe. Its the fact that hundreds of threads are in this forum that say "WE LOST AGAINST LOWER TEAMS" and thats just those that opened a thread. My guess is that this happened to 99.9% of the community. For some it happened maybe once or twice, for others it happened more often. Now I just try to understand WHY this works (as he says) for him but not for many others. Is he that 0.01%? I doubt it.

Please notice that I'm not trying to offend anyone.
    All good

In my experience, I have tried his 4132 since the start of the season. I am currently 2nd and I have NEVER lost to a weak team. I beat them as I am supposed to with 4-0 scorelines or even 7-0 scoreline.

I have encountered teams that are stronger than mine. Which is where I choose Defensive - Counter Attack. I usually get draws or cheeky 2-1 wins.

Also UNDEFEATED in the League so far. I didnt qualify for Champions League and knocked out of Cup cos of my own stupidity.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast