Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is my squad, what should i upgrade?

Rookie

This is my squad, what should i upgrade?

This picture shows my Squad.
    Im planning on playing 5-3-2 formation, which i played with the whole League 1.
    -------ST--ST-------
    ---------------------
    ML-------MC------MR
    ---------------------
    DL---DC-DC-DC---DR

My squad:
    This is my squad, what should i upgrade?-mithold.jpg

So what Role/Position would i be best of upgrading? My currently balance is 2.8M which i have, and also 50 tokens.
    I was thinking about buying this striker, to support my other one G arcari, what do you guys say, and what should i give MAX for him if it turns out i should buy him.

The striker:
    This is my squad, what should i upgrade?-striker.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You should change all your players, try to watch auction market and see if you have oportunity to get some 5 stars players, if you don't have to many tokens, look for old players who just become 5 stars, it will be much easier for you to buy them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You should change all your players, try to watch auction market and see if you have oportunity to get some 5 stars players, if you don't have to many tokens, look for old players who just become 5 stars, it will be much easier for you to buy them.
    what average would u say i should give for each player? and when u say old players, is that around the age of 27? btw how can u see when someone is about to get 5stars?
    Last edited by mercylyl; 01-14-2013 at 07:29 AM.

If you have problems with tokens you should focus on 30y old players because almost nobody is bidding for them and you can find very nice players for 1-3 tokens.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    btw how can u see when someone is about to get 5stars?

Click on him and look on he's quality (stats) and what you need is to count their stats.

Apprentice
    i would aim for a squad around 24/26 years of age average with 4 stars average. invest in a couple young players, and get some cheap 5 star older 27/29 year olds
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    i would aim for a squad around 24/26 years of age average with 4 stars average. invest in a couple young players, and get some cheap 5 star older 27/29 year olds
    Is not such a good idea to bid for 4 stars players because you will bid against lower levels + your level, is much hard to get a 4 star player then a 5 stars.

Apprentice
    not everyone wants to spent 50 bucks each month on a game to get 5 star players or 18 years olds each season. with some thrifty signings you can keep your spending to minimum
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

when looking at the players, click up their stats and check them. ive found 3 star players with 5 or 6 star for the expertise i need (def for defenders or att for strikers), but their other stat is much lower, so bringing their overall rating down greatly.
    quite often these are much better than more even players of the same lvl (my leagues top assist player last year was my lvl 4 amr, when most my team were lvl 5, because his attack skills were through the roof, he just couldnt defend!) also, these players are quite often much cheaper per season than those of better skills, so make them great buys if you are working on a tight budget

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast