Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By duchao
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: how to sell players with expiring contract

how to sell players with expiring contract

maybe somebody can give me an advice:
    I have 3 players with an expiring contract till end of this season. I want to sell them.
    Can I sell them or can they go without to get money for them at the end of season?
    When the contracts expire,at end of season or at beginning of new season?
    Should I give them now a new contract before selling them?what is the best way in his situation?
    Liga Champion Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Level 5, Level 6
    Championsleague Champion Level 2, 2.place level 3, 1.place level 4, 2.place level 5+6
    Cup 2.place level 3

My Team: FC Bissingen Level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Aleks Mile View Post
    maybe somebody can give me an advice:
    I have 3 players with an expiring contract till end of this season. I want to sell them.
    Can I sell them or can they go without to get money for them at the end of season?
    When the contracts expire,at end of season or at beginning of new season?
    Should I give them now a new contract before selling them?what is the best way in his situation?
    you should give them a new contract or sell the league remaining 5 games .
    Aleks Mile likes this.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

In the beggining of next season you have 7 days to sign a New contract, or they will leave the club for free.
    During that period they cant be seelled, put to play or train.
    Sign the New contract in New season is better because the prize money they ask would be less, since there Q for that level is also inferior.
    Aleks Mile likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    In the beggining of next season you have 7 days to sign a New contract, or they will leave the club for free.
    During that period they cant be seelled, put to play or train.
    Sign the New contract in New season is better because the prize money they ask would be less, since there Q for that level is also inferior.
    I have not tried this ever, so do not know this, I sold players at the end of the season
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.